Friend hooked up with ex-gf 6+ years ago. Tells me today. I'm married. Is it OK to he ticked?. ?

So I'm out with a buddy tonight. We're talking about girls we dated in the past. I wasn't surprised when he said this because the year after my relationship ended with this girlfriend I was pissed he was talking and hanging out with her. Tonight he told me in the presence of other friends he hooked up... show more So I'm out with a buddy tonight. We're talking about
girls we dated in the past. I wasn't surprised when he said this because the year after my relationship ended with this girlfriend I was pissed he was talking and hanging out with her. Tonight he told me in the presence of other friends he hooked up with her. He said it in a way in which he knew he was in the wrong. I didn't make a scene because other friends were there. I just said, "That's messed up" and tried to let it go. This girl ran me through the emotional ringer. She actually had an abortion and I was powerless to stop this. Before she decided to have the abortion, I was manning up, making sure she was taken care of, paying for her medical care, driving 9 hours round trip to be with her almost every weekend. Needless to say, this relationship left me with emotional baggage. I'm married now to a great woman I love and we have amazing kids. It's been AT LEAST 7 years since this must've happened and he says I'd moved on to other women when it happened. However, he was my roommate and knew ALL of the details. Thus tonight... I'm TICKED! I know I have to get over this but should I be ticked? I can't sleep...