M&M
Lv 5
M&M asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 9 years ago

Country music artists?

What are some good one, new and old? Every time I go to look up new songs or artist, my mind goes blank. Maybe some ones who aren't as popular like Miranda Lambert or Carrie Underwood. Maybe some like David Nail, Gary Allan, or Josh Kelley. Or whatever your favorite artists are just name 'em! God bless! :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The following are well worth looking up. Most are on youtube. These are very likely nothing like the Country Music that you would normally listen to (especially if you are young). They all perform Country Music in the traditional style, yet they are mostly young and current!

Amber Digby

Heather Myles

Kimberly Murray

Jake Hooker

Landon Dodd

Justin Trevino

Teea Goans

Mona McCall

Mark Chesnutt

Kacey Musgraves

Miss Leslie (Sloan) & Her Juke-Jointers

Cleve Francis

Dawn Sears

Dottie Jack

Jason Roberts

• Briana
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Chris Young

Eric Church

Brantley Gilbert

Chris Cagle

Rhett Akins

Mark Wills

Phil Vassar

BlackHawk

Diamond Rio

Gary Allan

The Lost Trailers

Eli Young Band

Love & Theft

Emerson Drive

• 9 years ago

I'm quite "Selective", in that I prefer artists who have

a "Real Talent". Marty Robbins was such an artist.....

Try these, and see a "Uniquely Talented Singer"...

1. San Francisco Teardrops

2. Johnny Fedavo

3. Hello, daily News

4. Jolie Girl

5. Camelia

6. A Man and a Train

7. Lonely Street

He was exceptional, no one

of his calibre "then or now"....

• 9 years ago

here are some new or not very popular artists that I think are really good:

Randy Rogers Band

JB and the Moonshine Band

Pistol Annies

Brantley Gilbert

Sunny Sweeney

Dry County

Casey Donahew Band

Jerrod Niemann

Jamey Johnson

Aaron Watson

Reckless Kelly

Josh Abbott Band

Jason Boland and the Stragglers

Bleu Edmonson

Logan Mize

hope this helps :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The Eli Young Band

Casey Chambers

The Be Good Tanyas

Jennifer Hanson

Jypsi

The Civil Wars

• 9 years ago

I'm inclined to agree with Michael. There is no one in any genre of music that can touch the talent of my man Marty Robbins. He was the first to do so many things. 1st winner of Grammy in country music category. 1st Man Of The Decade in country music.1st to have sequel songs, El Paso, El Paso City and Faleena. 1st to have number 1, 2, and 3 hits at the same time on Billboard Charts. 1st patient to have a triple bypass in Tennessee, some people say first ever triple bypass in the world. Only nonprofessional race car driver in history of NASCAR to place in the top ten (he placed six times). Country music singer in most movies. I could go on and on, because this is just an inkling of his talents. If you listen to him you want be able to get enough of him.

• jonz4
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, Sunny Sweeney, The Band Perry, Hunter Hayes, Vince Gill has a new album out and is always great,

• 4 years ago

Dixie, L'il Darlin, i myself like George Jones, too, yet my all time prominent must be Hank Williams. I undergo in suggestions the day, once I lived in California, that they introduced his dying. i grew to become into fairly youthful, yet I undergo in suggestions the influence on my mothers and dads while they heard the information. i've got been partial to his track ever in view that. do in comparison to Hank, Jr., although, he's moved too a procedures from actual united states of america. i grew to become into at Vanderbilt wellness facility with My Bro-in-regulation whilst he had a heart transplant, while George Jones wrecked his motor vehicle and grew to become into almost killed. you does not have confidence the confusion and know-how autos, and helicopters, and individuals there while that befell. somewhat an journey. additionally, i grew to become right into a dissatisfied fee ticket holder to a minimum of one among his stay shows in Asheville. NC, while he grew to become right into a no-teach, and cancelled using his ingesting concern. that still do not do away with from his being a great united states of america track artist, although

• 9 years ago

Look up Scotty McCreery.

• 9 years ago

jason aldean, taylor swift, gloriana, julianne hough, keith urban, hunter hayes, brantley gilbert, dixie chicks, love & theft, jarod niemann, zac brown band, billy currington, chuck wicks, colt ford, dierks bentley, trace adkins, kenny chesney, josh turner, scotty mcreery,keith anderson, jason michael carroll, danielle peck, darius rucker, jake owen, james otto, eric church, andy griggs, big & rich, blake shelton, billy ray cyrus, bucky covington, brad paisley, bomshel, brooks & dunn, reba mcentire, caitlin & will, chris cagle, chris young, collin raye, steve holy, craig morgan, crystal shawanda, deana carter, diamond rio,easton corbin, eli young band,jennette mccurdy, jimmy wayne, joey + rory, kellie pickler, kristy lee cook, lee brice, mallory hope, steel magnolia, thompson square, tracy lawrence

hope this helps(: this is nearly every country artist on my ipod lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.