Which is the better chicken place?

Which is better? KFC. churches or pop eyes chicken?

Better price with good chicken,

Favorite Answer

I live in Ohio so I have not heard of Churches before. KFC is good, but I think Popeye's is a lot better and more fresher tasting. But my favorite place to get chicken is at Kroger (a grocery store). They have the BEST baked BBQ chicken around.. It's SO good. But if its friend chicken than defiantly Popeye's.

When someone gets hunger pains , anything tastes good . Having said that picture this . You have been driving on a long stretch of highway and someone yells " I'm hungry " . Next, we hear " So am I "

Its contagious so very soon everyone in the car is hungry . As we approach any fast food restaurant , our brain tells us its great . It could be McDonald, Burger King, Churches Fried Chicken, KFC, Popeyes , Chick Filet , it does not matter because they are all satisfying . Are they good for you ? That's a whole other question for this Yahoo board . I personally, love Chick Filet ! Black people love Popeyes and Churches , Seniors enjoy KFC buffet style,

Source(s): Common Sense

Churches

KFC sucks, sorry. I prefer Buffalo Wild Wings!

Used to be Po Folks. Gotta say Church's.

• ?

Chick fil a