OMG! Justing Bieber paternity case is getting interesting, what do you think?

New pics of Mariah Yeater's baby show that the baby has a similar pout to Justin Bieber when he was a baby!! see pics below

Mariah's baby: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/06/article-...

justin as a baby: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/06/article-...

Best Answer

Her little kid looks nothing like Justin Bieber. I have the same eyes as someone does that mean I'm related to them? Lol come on now. It's just a rumor this girl that started this rumor of her having sex with Justin Bieber obviously knows that if she says this it will go around eventually Justin Bieber's fans will find out and when the fans start talking about it everyone does and that girl knows that and that's what she wants she's looking for attention. A few hours ago on Twitter she tweeted "I'm famous and put a weird smiley' a few minutes later she says 'My names trending on Twitter :)' she's making it obvious that she's lying. You know what's strange? Shes from Sweden when Justin Bieber never went to Sweden so she said she flew out to Los Angeles, California to see him live she then met him with hundreds of other fans and he chose her and had "sex" with her backstage when there are Beliebers 10000 times prettier than her and Justin Bieber never let's a fan backstage and "has sex" with them when there's hundreds of people backstage, that just shows it's a rumor. There isn't time for him to have sex because he has meet and greets he has to do, soundcheck, get ready for the concert there isn't anytime. Its not Justin Bieber's kid he doesn't have a kid I don't know how people are believing this. I have and had my Twitter for 3 years supporting Justin Bieber and never have I heard once he really got someone pregnant. If he did get someone pregnant the fans would be going crazy about it right now crying when all of them are laughing and joking around about it. Justin Bieber's fans find out things before it hits the most popular celebrity gossip television show in America called 'E! News' that says true things and says what goes on about celebrities. Justin Bieber did not have sex with someone because he has said in 2010 that "I don't wanna have sex until marriage" now in 2011 he said "I don't wanna have sex with someone unless I really love that person". Justin is a celebrity and he knows that he's going to have plenty more girlfriends in the future and don't wanna risk it and mess up his career. Yes, he is a hormonal teenager but he wouldn't screw every girl he sees. Justin Bieber is always around people whenever he hangouts he's barely ever alone he always has a friend, his crew or a body guard with him. Justin Bieber isn't one of those guys that love sex and judges girls by her body or looks. Justin's parents are also very strict and protective over Justin so they wouldn't let him get someone pregnant especially at his young age. I just can't see it happening. That girl that says "this is Justin Bieber's kid" has no proof that it's Justin Bieber's kid and why would she be saying on Twitter she's famous? Wouldn't she take this more seriously? She just wants Justin Biebers money and the attention. Justin Bieber has said not too long that he wants to have a family at a young age and he wants to start looking when he is 25 or 26 years old. He is very attractive and has a wonderful personality and I do see him getting married and having children just not at 25 or 26 years old. Look at Jesse McCartney, Aaron Carter, The Jonas Brothers, Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake they were all teen sensations but their still not married nor do they have kids and they are in their 20's and 30's. Justin Bieber has a brain and he uses it. It's just some non sense rumor and there's so many things to prove it is

i think its hilarious that the woman can be charged with sexuaI assault/statutory rhape, due to their age difference. This foolish woman who thought she could make easy money could go to jail, have to register as a sex offender, and has absolutely ZERO claim to any of Beiber's financial assets. If any good come from this at all, it will be Beiber getting a better reputation for having sex with an older woman.

Beiber baby news is getting old. Hurry up and do the dna test and move on to another story.

• Keys

Why should I care?

It ain't my baby, I don't see why it's a big deal. This is something that I feel should be kept private, between these families. Not with the whole world. It's kind of disrespectful.

He looks 12

• :(mj

I'm 50/50 still. I would laugh so hard if it was his child but them I think to myself no way is it his!!

• No!

That baby looks unhappy

• Janda

Yeah It is getting intresting!! :D hehe?

haha, I do see a resemblance

Lol no