Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why do we have so many fake Christians in the media and in politics that call themselves conservatives?

"Cultural Christianity" ISN'T Christianity, and neither is simply believing in God.

Christianity is actually being a follower of Christ, which so little people are today.

Update:

Even most tele-evangelists are fake.

Update 2:

"Homos are not and cannot be christians, so what do you care?"

I disagree. Even a "homo" could be more Christian than you.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Here are some scripture verses. The Bible is all there is to determine what a follower of Christ is. To say otherwise is ridiculous. Humanism is not a gauge, good intentions and fairness is not a gauge... But only what God himself has revealed.

John 3:16

Romans 3:23

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

John 1:9

Luke 9:23

Base on these, people need to gauge what their life really is. Please read my profile as well.

• 8 years ago

I can only recall one President - Jimmy Carter - who proudly claimed that he was a born again Christian, with Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. Bush may have; perhaps Obama did. I just don't remember.

A lot of people go to church. A lot of them go through the motions. Yet that personal relationship that is at the core of Christianity appears to be missing, especially in politicians who claim Christianity for political gain.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because the devil hides behind the cross.

For the love of money

People will lie, Lord, they will cheat.

For the love of money

People don't care who they hurt or beat.

For the love of money

A woman will sell her precious body and man will cheat.

For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight.

Two of the 4 Veda's, dated 1500 BCE translated from Sanskrit to Tamil by Ramana Maharshi “Tat Tvam Asi” in English is “That Thou Art”, and Prajnanam Brahma (Consciousness is Brahman), Pantheism!

Over 1500 years later Jesus say's, “I and My Farther are One”. Also Luke 17-21 The kingdom of God within you.

Religion is man-made, and dangerously so when man became God turning Pantheism into Monotheism (In other words, man tells the uneducated, the desperate, the poor thus the easily suggestible how things should be), possibly the parables and the words of enlightened beings perverted by heretics/false priests/false Gods for purposes of acquiring false pervasive power over others, may be for what was believed to be the greater good but who knows?

The Oldest known beliefs are Pantheistic, even Jesus said “I and My Farther are One”.

We are God.

The laws of karma (universal law) some say? Comes into balance to correct the injustices?

Nature is also our Nemesis should we chose to abuse it.

Ever wonder why scientists have yet to conclusively objectify this material purgatory paradigm of which we all reside?

Well my answer is because God has neither beginning nor no end.

You are God being!

Be aware of evil seduction!

• 8 years ago

for the same reason so many fake Christians in the media and in politics call themselves liberals

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Amazing isn't it. I've seen moron's trying to abort a viable child, yet call themselves "good people".

This is why it is dangerous to do away with 'standards' or 'morality' all together. Sure, you can't legislate them in America, but without them, you have jacka$$'s trying to take advantage or qualify for things they normally can't.

There is NO room for shortcuts in some places, and those whom have not qualified often try to get into the party they are not welcome to.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Give it time -- if the civilized world doesn't defeat Islam we will be up to our elbows in fake Muslims.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Judge not, lest thee be judged.

Hmmm.. is that a plank in your eye?

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Homos are not and cannot be christians, so what do you care?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

who cares

HEIL HITLER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.