M W
M W asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Do you believe Herman Cain?

Or do you believe his three accusers. I think the accusers need to come forward with whatever information they have. It's their civic duty as Americans to protect us from Herman Cain, if he actually did those sleazy things they say he did. Do you agree?

Best Answer

The National Restaurant Association conducted an investigation, ask to see their report and the specifics of the charges.

Why should these women have to have themselves subject to attacks by Cain? It's enough to be the victim once, do they have to endure it again?

And there were witnesses to some of his actions, get them in front of a camera.

Hmmm. I think he might have done these things. But.... I think that if you dig deep into anyone's entire lifetime, you will find some skeleton's in their closet. Even you too. No one is perfect. And I dont think this will make him a better or worse president. People voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger and found out afterwards about his child out of wedlock.. and the mother was their housekeeper!! Did this effect his ability to run as a governor? Of course not. Everyone has some kind of skeleton in their closet.. Some are just more bizzaire than others.

However,... what I am more concerned with about Herman Cain is that he is just a puppet for the Federal Reserve, which is a private company which prints our nations currency out of thin air robbing us all from inflation, and creates bubbles and busts in our economy. This is a legalized fraudulent system that has been around for almost 100 years that now needs to be dismantled and replaced with a sound currency. Any politician that supports the Federal Reserve is not on the side of the people... but is on the side of the banksters. That is more of a concern than this tabloid gossip.

I doubt Cain could have been keen to pay them thousands of greenbacks if he wasn't responsible of something. Plus the actuality that there are 4 women individuals with comparable thoughts that helps their declare. i think of there'll be greater. Cain in all risk wiped sparkling up his act after paying them off and had assumed none of them ought to do something in view that they signed a confidentiality settlement. talking as a women individuals i will inform you this occurs each and all the time maximum folk study the thank you to handle the concern earlier it is going to become a concern.

• Zephyr

I do agree but I want our nation protected more so from Cain's plan/stances:

His 999 is a dangerous tax plan I can't stress it enough cuts absolutely no spending. The wealthy will have their marginal income tax rate cut from 35% to 9% and capital gains escape taxation entirely. Even if they spent their entire income every year (unlikely), subjecting it to the 9% sales tax, their marginal tax rate would only be 18%. Take this sizable reduction in marginal tax rates, add the zero tax on capital gains, and you get an historic tax cut for the wealthy. If the 999 Plan is revenue neutral, and taxes are cut for businesses and the wealthy, then some other class of citizens must be paying a lot more taxes (guess which one).

The 9% business flat tax creates a perverse loophole incentive by lowering the taxation on capital gains and dividends to 0%. This naturally encourages businessmen to pay out 100% of their income as dividends or hide it by “reinvesting” it into the business rather than pay the 9%. So while the people pay both a state and federal tax (up to 33%), the businesses get away with paying no tax. Another thing to take into consideration is that smaller businesses wouldn't be able to utilize this 0% income tax to their advantage because often their only shareholder would be themselves.

I find it hard to believe a businessman of Herman Cain's stature could mistakenly overlook a loophole like this.Herman Cain is obviously more interested in massive tax cuts for the rich than a truly fair tax system. This man supported the TARP Bailouts and thinks Federal Reserve missing $9 Trillion is Unimportant. Maybe if it was $999 trillion he'd have a plan for it =)

Source(s): Ron Paul 2012 because I am sick of these elitist scumbags!

????? Need to come forward?

They signed confidentiality agreements, so they first need to know if they legally CAN come forward.

One doesn't want to. Victims of sexual harassment shouldn't be FORCED to come forward, nor are they obligated.

Considering the mental instability of many Cain supporters, it might be a death sentence to come forward. No one has an obligation to put their life on the line.

I don't believe Herman Cain, because there are too many peculiar things about the whole thing. Why didn't he prepare for this? He was warned the story was going to break 10 days prior. Why did he pretend to be surprised, and pretend not to remember or know anything about it?

His story just doesn't hang together.

And there are other people corroborating the accusers' side.

I'm not claiming certainty, but it's not looking good for his innocence. We'll see.

• andy

Why? Look at all of the women who came out against Clinton over the years? It is funny how the Democrats crucify conservatives but ignore the same bad behavior in their politicians.

So far also the three accusers are just hinting at wrong doing which the media is reading more into then what could be there. During the 1990's anyone who looked at a person wrong was brought up on charges of sexual harassment most of which was baseless.

As a woman who has been subjected to what men call humor I fully understand what any woman goes through. Most of my life the men were "allowed" to use sexual suggestions while speaking to women. I am so glad that is now against the rules. It is embarassing to say the least. Women were expected to believe that that kind of thing was deserved and that they should feel complimented. I didn't feel complimented. I felt degraded because the men could think that I was so loose that I must like their attentions. Yes, I can easily believe that Herman Cain did these things. He thinks it is funny!

• Gaijin

At the time he was accused,they quickly got the women to take a payment and sign a non disclosure so no,I don't believe him.

• Tony

post a link to what the 3 accusers are saying

The accusers have said nothing.

The entire thing is baseless.