How much should I expect monthly payments for a $600,000 mortgage?

I'm thinking of getting a mortgage loan that is worth $600,000. I have $200,000 downpayment. So that means, I have $400,000 that I owe left right? If I go for the 30 year plan mortgage. How much should I expect to pay each month? And what is the normal interest rate there is? I'm new to this mortgage loan... show more I'm thinking of getting a mortgage loan that is worth $600,000. I have $200,000 downpayment. So that means, I have $400,000 that I owe left right? If I go for the 30 year plan mortgage. How much should I expect to pay each month? And what is the normal interest rate there is? I'm new to this mortgage loan so all the help, is amazing! thanks!!!!!!!!

My background: I'm an LPN currently studying to be an RN for my associate's degree & I currently do own my own home outright because I inherited this house. Now I want to buy another house near me for my younger brothers (20s) along with my mom, grandma etc.

Thanks so much!
Update: How about $400,000? If I pay down $200,000 that means I have $200,000 left right?
How much should I expect for that mortgage plan for 30 years? Thanks!