How to find margin of error & confidence interval on TI-83 in this problem?

I've found both of those things before on the calculator but I was given additional information in the problem. I'm just trying to figure out how to calculate those two figures with the calculator in this particular problem (since my online math class doesn't provide instructions for... show more I've found both of those things before on the calculator but I was given additional information in the problem. I'm just trying to figure out how to calculate those two figures with the calculator in this particular problem (since my online math class doesn't provide instructions for calculators):

Assume you plan to construct a 95% confidence interval.
Number of applications in sample:
In 2003: 42 Current Year: 33
Number of online applications in sample:
In 2003: 14 Current Year: 18

I'm thinking it's supposed to be set up like an n1, x1, n2, x2 type problem but when I used the 2PropZtest it didn't give the margin of error.

Would anyone happen to know how to calculate the margin of error and the 95% confidence interval? I know the answers because of my class's walkthrough, but it doesn't describe how to arrive at the answers on a calculator, it just says "use technology."

Any help is appreciated, thanks!!