If the BBC sacked Alesha Dixon as a judge on Strictly Come Dancing Who should replace her?

Alesha Dixon isn't the most popular judge on Strictly and if the BBC was to freshen up the programme by firing her who would be a good replacement. Or if their was so many complaints to the BBC that they had to fire her. I would suggest someone like Karen Hardy who previously been on the programme or Carrie... show more Alesha Dixon isn't the most popular judge on Strictly and if the BBC was to freshen up the programme by firing her who would be a good replacement. Or if their was so many complaints to the BBC that they had to fire her.

I would suggest someone like Karen Hardy who previously been on the programme or Carrie Ann Inaba who judges Dancing With The Stars USA. Do you agree? Or is their anyone else who you recommend?