n also heard selena could be charged for r_pe becuz justin is minor

cuz supposably they had a kid

but thoughs are wat my sources say

wat do yuhr sources say ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think so, you can't believe what you read online. Theres a lot of rumors everywhere. We'll only know if they Tweet something about it...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mary
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

No Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did not break up. They are still together. Selena Gomez can't really be charge with rape because there no proof that they actually had sex. Now there is a big rumor going on in the media regarding Justin Bieber. There is a girl claiming that Justin Bieber is the father of her baby. According to the girl Justin Bieber called her up on stage during a concert and after the concert they went backstage and had sex in a bathroom. Justin Bieber is denying the entire allegation and says that he never even met the girl. Reportedly Justin Bieber has agreed to take a paternity test, so hopefully this matter will be resolved soon. Personally, I don't think this rumor is true. I think this girl just wants some attention and money. This is just my personal opinion on the matter. Well hope I helped. Have a nice day! Bye! :-)

• 8 years ago

woah woah woahhhh let me correct a few things you said there..

1. justin bieber and selena gomez did not have a kid.

a fan accused justin of making her pregnant and now she has had the baby she is demanding a paternity test from justin because she is sure the baby is his and she wants financial support. however, justin has admitted on live TV that he has never met this woman in his life and all the allegations are false. a court case will take place on december 15th.

2. justin bieber and selena gomez have not broken up.

there have been media saying they have broken up, but it has since been told that those allegations are false as well. they are still together, and no, justin's bosses were not 'begging' selena to stay with him just so that the baby allegations did not look even more true.

3. selena will not be charged for r*pe.

this is because the legal age for consent is 17, under californian law. justin is 17, and im sure he gives consent to have s*x with his girlfriend anyway...so he is approving of it and therefore not being r*ped by selena.

amen ,hahah

Source(s): belieber all the way!!!
  • 8 years ago

Justin Bieber did not rape Selena Gomez. He didn't rape anyone. Supposedly there was this 20-year old named Mariah Yeater that is from Sweden she went to Los Angeles, California to go to a Justin Bieber concert since Justin Bieber did not go to Sweden. She had backstage passes (to have backstage passes you need to personally know Justin Bieber, someone in his crew or someone that Justin Bieber works with and Mariah Yeater doesn't personally know Justin Bieber nor anyone in his crew or that Justin Bieber works with). Mariah Yeater says she met Justin Bieber (Justin Bieber said he never met the women on 'The Today Show' on November 4, 2011) they were flirting, Justin Bieber says to Mariah Yeater "I want to make love to you" so they went to the bathroom and had sex out of all the hundred fans there, which is a rumor.There has been rumors after rumors of Justin Bieber and kinda Selena Gomez. This thing has been going around saying Selena Gomez broke up because of this story about Justin Bieber supposedly having sex and having an imaginary kid with an imaginary woman he never met in his life. Justin Bieber's rep has said to the media "there's no truth" and no matter what happens or what rumors go round they are still going to be dating, they like each other that much they wont let anything ruin the relationship that they have. Justin Bieber talked about Selena Gomez on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on November 1, 2011 and he talked about her when he was on 'The Today Show' November 4, 2011. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has not broken up ever since they started dating. They were just in Belfast, Ireland for the EMA Awards. They try to see each other as much as they can. Justin Bieber tweeted yesterday on November 5, 2011 "saw @selenagomez rehearse for the EMA hosting tomorrow. she is going to do a great job. THE HOFF is excited", David Hasselhoff's tweeted the same day of him saying "Hey guys @justinbieber @selenagomez send their love. Anything you want me to ask them next time I see them? #askthebieb http://yfrog.com/h7bqfzhj" and Justin Bieber tweeted today November 6, 2011 "great job tonight @selenagomez tonight at the EMA's. proud of u.". Their still dating.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

as of right now justin and selena are still together

selena is not being charged of rape, but there was a rumor going around that justin got another girl pregnant. but as i said that was a RUMOR.

i suggest looking at their twitters and you can find out more information.

• 8 years ago

They probably broke up over this incident:

http://bofadeez.blogspot.com/2011/05/justin-bieber...

Almost worse than the baby thing!

• 8 years ago

it was in the newspapers that justin slept with one of his fans and she had a baby and now she wants a DNA test because she knows for a fact that it's justins kid.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

coz they still kids

• 8 years ago

dont believe all of that BS you hear

oh and they broke up because most les**an relationships dont work out

• 8 years ago

They didn't break up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.