Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

英文文法高手幫幫忙~~~

這幾個句子到底錯在哪裡阿,紅色的字就是被批句子結構錯誤 老師只說setences structure 錯了,卻沒詳細說明, 麻煩文法高手幫我改 然後解釋一下為什麼錯.

謝謝各位

1.Using the spoon keeps stirring constantly to keep starch particles dispersedequally, but it can not stir too much.

2. The key to cook is being patient no matter whatkind of food are you cook for.

3. I thought it'shard to make it before startingto make.(我記得在before,after之後 不是只能動詞加ing 嗎??)

4. The mainstep was putting ingredients into a large size bowl, and I was keeping stirring until everything wasmax equally.

5, On the contrary, people usually use boilingpotatoes as frying.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

...but it can not be stirred too much.

the reason is "it" represents "starch", so you need to use "passive tense".

The key to cooking, no matter what kind, is patience.

(this one I make it shorter, because the original one is too long and redundant)

3. I thought it's hard to make it before starting to make.(我記得在before,after之後 不是只能動詞加ing 嗎??)

I thought it was hard to make until I did it.

(your original sentence has too many repeating words, so I shorten it)

The main step was to put the ingredients into a large bowl, and kept stirring until everything was incorporated well.

("to incorporate" is the same as "to mix", but on TV, for those cooking

program, they like to use "incoporate".)

On the contrary, people usually prefer boiled potatoes over fried ones.

(I guessed your original thought wanted to say "people like boiled potatoes better than fried potatoes)

OK, the above for your reference only, if I have somehow changed your original meaning. If so, then I am sorry and disregard my answer.

2011-11-06 10:30:45 補充:

for the second sentence, I used "cooking", it is a noun, not a present participle (p.p.). Cooking means all kind of method to cook. However, "cook" is just a verb, that represent a n action.

Source(s): self
  • 呆子

1.Using the spoon keeps stirring to make starch particles entirely seperated, but it can not be stirred too much.

2. The key to cook is patient whatever you cook for food.

3. I thought it'shard to prepare the food before making .

4. The main step is to put different ingredients into a large-size bowl, and keep stirring until it being mixed entirely.

5, On the contrary, people usually use boiled potatoes to fry with another food.---------