Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 9 years ago

檢查英文作文 急20點

請英文好的大大幫個忙

我星期五要交作業

幫我看一下文法、拼字和標點符號,或是有什麼地方可以修的更好

拜託了

題目: One day in Boston

I took a trip to American this summer vacation. On this trip, I had one day in Boston. It has beautiful scenery and long history of American. This morning, I visited two universities, one was Harvard and the others was M.I.T. They are very famous and popular in American. Harvard is the best university of the world, and a lot of American presidents graduated from it. Besides Harvard, M.I.T. is also a good science university in the USA. And then, I had lunch in President Greasy Spoon. There food was different from Taiwanese food. I ate a big hamburger and much French fries, they was full of me. Because I was full, I decided to go shopping. I went to Quincy Market, it was a shopping spot in Boston. It was on the street, so I could see many interesting things from American history, too. Liked a building where famous leaders lived or those leaders used to meet. I am a teenage who likes traveling. Boston is a beautiful and ancient city in my eyes. Although it is far from Taiwan, I wanted to go on a trip to it again. I was happyOn this trip, and I wanted to say “ I liked Boston.”

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I took a trip to America this summer vacation.During the trip,I spent one day in Boston.There has beautiful scenery and filled with long history of America.

I visited two universities this morning,Harvard and M.I.T.Both of them are the famous and popular universities in America.Harvard is one of the best universities in the world.Many American presidents graduated from it.Besides Harvard,M.I.T is a good university in science in America(你前面都用america不要這裡忽然用USA).After that,I had my lunch in Prsident Greasy Spoon.The food there was so different from Taiwan.I ate a big hamburger and much French fries.I was really full after that so I went shopping.I went to Quincy Market,a shopping spot in Boston.(It was on the street, so I could see many interesting things from American history, too.我看不懂你在寫什麼,整個就怪怪的),including the buildings where the renowned leaders lived and they used to meet.

I am a teenager who really likes travelling a lot.Boston is a fantastic and old city in my sight.Although it is far from Taiwan,I am willing to go there again soon.This was a happy trip for me and "I like Boston".

我幫你改的希望你看得懂也希望有幫到你,假如有打錯字的請見諒。

2011-11-08 11:53:44 補充:

恕我直言,我覺得樓上的還有錯。

Source(s): 自己

一開始就打錯囉=>American n去掉~

(我看你打the USA好了= =)

This morning, I visited two universities, one was Harvard and the others was M.I.T. They are very famous and popular in American.

this morning是"今天"早上,要改成"in that day morning"

one前面要加the 後面的other不用加s

Harvard is the best university of the world, and a lot of American presidents graduated from it.

Besides Harvard, M.I.T. is also a good science university in the USA.

and前逗點去掉比較好

I ate a big hamburger and much French fries, they was full of me.

薯條要用many!你那一句怪怪的唷!如果你要說吃飽 要寫"I was full."

It was on the street,

so I could see many interesting things from American history, too.

不用加too!

Liked a building where famous leaders lived or those leaders used to meet.

要加I吧...

I am a teenage who likes traveling. Boston is a beautiful and ancient city in my eyes.

teenage要加r

Although it is far from Taiwan, I wanted to go on a trip to it again.

wanted不用加ed 你是未來才要去!

I was happyOn this trip, and I wanted to say “ I liked Boston.”

這兩句連在一起會比較順,wanted和liked也不用加ed 你是感想 不是在那裏說的話!

希望有幫道你^^

2011-11-10 23:24:41 補充:

請問有什麼錯?請告訴我 我會改進的^^

Source(s): 我~