Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 8 years ago

Why do mothers continue to cruelly abuse their children by vaccinating them?

tHEY ARE POISONING THE VACCINES.!!.!

"The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are actually changing our genetic code through vaccination...100 years from now we will know that the biggest crime against humanity was vaccines."

• Holly
    Favorite Answer

The really sad thing is most people who vaccinate their children are doing it because they honestly believe they are protecting their child from disease, when there is actually no guarantee of this at all, The vaccine inserts all state that the vaccine does NOT guarantee immunity. The inserts also come with a long list of toxic ingredients and a long list of possible side-effects including many chronic illnesses, neurological disorders and even death. While many parents are given a false sense of security with vaccines and possibly unknowingly doing more harm than good to their child, I have a real sense of security by NOT vaccinating my child and in doing so I am guaranteed he is protected from the serious adverse reactions they can cause. I chose to go with the guarantee because I'd rather my child maybe suffer a short time with a disease than a life-time with a vaccine injury or illness or even possibly be killed by a vaccine. Childhood diseases have very high survival rates(more than a 98% chance of making a full recovery) so long as your child has a healthy immune system that hasn't been compromised by the toxins in vaccines. So by keeping my child's body free of vaccine poisons and by feeding him a healthy organic diet I know his immune system will take better care of him than any toxic jab could ever pretend to. Most people choose to follow the herd(majority) even if it's headed for a cliff. I have chosen to follow a different path and for me and my family it has led to much greener pastures. We are honestly the healthiest people I know. My 3 year old son has NEVER been sick unlike his vaccinated cousins who have had everything from chronic ear infections, to skin issues, yo high fevers with seizures. I wish more people would read the package inserts and do more research and stop blindly trusting authority.

Infectious diseases were rapidly declining way before vaccines were introduced due the improvements that have been made in our drinking water, nutrition, environment, and sanitation. Big Pharma swooped in at the tail-end of the decline and is taking credit for what was happening naturally. I honestly believe most diseases wouldn't even exist today in the well-developed countries but the vaccines themselves keep these diseases around because they actually start the outbreaks. I have read many stories by parents whose child came down with the disease just days after they were vaccinated against it. A vaccinated child is injected with the weakened virus and can shed the live virus for up to 2 weeks after being injected and not all children's immune systems can fight off the virus but instead become ill with the disease.

"The majority consists of fools, utter fools. Beware of the majority. If so many people are following, that is enough a proof that something is wrong. Truth happens to individuals, not to crowds."-- From Osho International Foundation

"Vaccinations will one day go the way of bloodletting. Doctors of tomorrow would be shocked that, without any good research showing any benefit and with much research showing harm, we continued using this bizarre 18th century medical practice of injecting viri, bacteria, toxins and other chemicals into our children well into the 21st century. Don’t follow advice blindly. Question authority, think for yourself, read, learn, don’t do anything unless you are sure the benefits outweigh the risks. Remember, you can’t fool mother nature."

Dr. Andrea Brisson

"Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance, it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine...Believe not in vaccination, it is a world-wide delusion, an unscientific practise, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end."--Professor Chas Rauta, University of Perguia, Italy

Source(s): I personally could NEVER allow my child to be injected with a substance that openly admits it could kill and cause permanent injury to my child no matter how slim the chance is. I just cannot take that chance. I honestly feel my child has a greater chance of being killed or damaged by a vaccine than he does from any disease. I will NOT give into the fear-mongering about diseases being so deadly it is all just a bunch of lies designed to scare people into poisoning their children and it's all to make Big Pharma and the government rich, not only from the vaccines but also from treating all the chronic illnesses these vaccines are causing. "For the love of money is the root of all evil."

"Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses."

No, it doesn't. Name them. Don't be vague...be specific.

" We are actually changing our genetic code through vaccination..."

Er...no.

Bottom line, I'm not sure what fear-mongering misinformation you have been reading, but you're very wrong. Vaccines save lives and prevent suffering. The better question is why YOU as a mother, (presumably?) avoid giving your kids vaccines, putting them at risk from death and illnesses that are so easily preventable with vaccines. This is is tantamount to child abuse?

".100 years from now we will know that the biggest crime against humanity was vaccines."

You are aware of the decrease in infant mortality aren't you? When was the last time you saw a kid scarred by smallpox, paralyzed by polio or brain damaged by other diseases we are able to prevent today?

Edit: Note the total lack of evidence for any of Holly's wild claims.

It is never claimed that vaccines guarantee immunity. The antivaxxers are the only ones who demand such absolutes.

Nothing is in toxic amount.

The side effects do not include death and chronic illnesses

Vaccines do not do more harm than good: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/6mishome.htm scroll down to misconception #4

"Most people choose to follow the herd(majority)"

Yes, follow the advise and evidence provided by scientists who actually know what they are talking about! You're actually like we are listening to a bunch of lay people...like you do.

"Infectious diseases were rapidly declining way before vaccines were introduced"

Sanitation does nothing to halt the spread of airborne pathogens. Look at some of the more recent vaccines that have been added to the schedule, specifically the ones in the latter part of the last century, what significant improvements in sanitation were made then?

Stories aren't evidence.

Antivaxxers are ignorant.

I choose to vaccinate both my daughters. The reasoning for doing so was a personal one and not one for you to judge. However, to answer your question about why mothers vaccinate, I can only speak for myself. I choose to vaccinate my children because when they enter school or a play ground or a mall or shopping center, I have no way of knowing who has been there or what diseases they may have. I don't want my children to catch something that could kill them because I didn't have them protected against it. The reason Polio has decreased to almost nothing is because of the vaccine for it. If a polio outbreak happens, God forbid, my child will be much less likely to get it then yours. I am not cruel to my children and most certainly will not have them torn out my arms. You seem to be a negative person with very demented ideals. Stop judging other mothers and start asking yourself why you feel the need to condemn anyone who doesn't feel the way you do.

Vaccination has saved around a quarter of a billion lives.

How many people do you know that:

Died of smallpox?

Paralyzed by polio?

Brain damaged by measles?

Killed by pertussis?

Lost a fetus to rubella?

Died from Haemophilus meningitis?

Ect...

Edit:

Also note that the genetic code is invariant from E. coli to people. It doesn't change.

What the person is trying to claim is that vaccines are changing our genomes.

The answer is still no. It also shows that the author of that screed has no idea what they are talking about.

Source(s): Microbiologist

Why should other people be exposed to potentially life threatening diseases, because parents refuse to inoculate their children? I inoculated my children, because I felt that it was more important than exposing them to an illness that could take their life. Polio is not a fun thing to have. It was cured with an inoculation. There is also an inoculation for Chicken pox. 12 years ago, an epidemic of Chicken pox killed someone that I'm very close to. So please before you spout off and say that vaccinations are 'poison'. Do your research, and keep your opinions to yourself.

So tell me what illness you think is better.

Anthrax

Cervical Cancer

Diphtheria

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis B

Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)

Human Papillomavirus (HPV)

H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)

Influenza (Seasonal Flu)

Japanese Encephalitis (JE) Lyme Disease

Measles

Meningococcal

Monkeypox

Mumps

Pertussis (Whooping Cough)

Pneumococcal

Poliomyelitis (Polio)

Rabies Rotavirus

Rubella (German Measles)

Shingles (Herpes Zoster)

Smallpox

Tetanus (Lockjaw)

Tuberculosis

Typhoid Fever

Varicella (Chickenpox)

Yellow Fever

Yeah there may be a couple of them that i could suffer through. Chickenpox, pertussis, flu. But most of them i wouldn't want to suffer through and history shows us that many people who had these illnesses IF they made it through the illness didn't come out of it without side effects.

• kristi

I personally chose to vaccinate my son. I know plenty of parents who chose not to and their children are always sick. There is also around 50 cases of whopping cough in my area so I'm glad I did!

vaccination is quite helpful for new born babies, due to outburst of so many epidemics and newer diseases (specially in africa and south asia) the natal mortality rate rose very high. Hence, vaccinations have become a compulsive trend. For comparison see the studies on Polio, Diptheria etc in South Asia or india pre and post vaccination.

Source(s): Self

Where is your source from?

How about 100 years ago we were dying from the very diseases we are now protected against. You go ahead and get German measles and go blind.

What about Polio? Vaccinations have completely destroyed Polio.

I won't be here in 100 years, but at least I won't suffer from any preventable diseases while I'm here and neither will my children.

Source(s): SCIENCE

They are far more helpful than harmful. Each Parent does what they think is best for their child. Personally i vaccinate my son but because i feel its best for him. If you dont want to vaccinate your child than i respect your decision. I will not judge you. Yet you also have no proof it causes illnesses or that its changing our genetic code. When they do i will admit you are correct. Im sure your kids are as healthy as mine. God bless your family and plz just respect other parents desicion.

• Nate

Loaded question is loaded.

Vaccines aren't poison - it's the dose that maters, as with everything.

Are you going to provide proof for any of your claims? I thought not.