metro trian delhi nizamuddin to jama masjid which metro staion?
i want to go to jama masjid when i will be in delhi,i dont know if metro train runs between nizamuddin to jama masjid(any near place to them) can you plz suggest what station is near to nizamuddin for jama masjid?
- The Cool!Lv 69 years agoFavorite Answer
For Nizamuddin, use the Jangpura Metro station.
For Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Metro station is the closest, though there will be one right there once Phase-3 of Delhi Metro gets completed by 2015.
To travel between Nizamuddin and Jama Masjid, follow the steps:
1. Reach Jangpura station using local transport like auto-rickshaw. It would cost you Rs.20-25.
2. Board a train on Violet Line going towards Central Secretariat and disembark there.
3. Change line to Yellow going towards Jahangirpuri.
4. Get off at Chandni Chowk station and board a rickshaw/auto-rickshaw to get to Jama Masjid, which is pretty close.
- Anonymous9 years ago
please go ner metro station and go ticket counter and you are saying to please give me chandni chowk metro station ticket ... chandni chowk se nikalte he kisi rekshe wale se khe dena jamma masjid jaana hai le chloo .........