where can I buy an electrical timer that adjusts seconds?

I am trying to get a floor fan to shut off and back on every 10-15 seconds automatically. How would I accomplish this? Maybe an electrical timer that plugs into the wall? But I cant find any that adjusts with seconds.

Favorite Answer

Go to your local hardware store and ask for a digital timer . It can be set in seconds.

btw: You will burn out your fan that way.

If you are versatile in linux or Mac OS it is pretty easy using a remote X10 outlet and a program called "heyu". Heyu can turn on/off X10 modules. I simple command would look like this: "sleep 10s heyu A1 on" If on the other hand you're not familiar with linux or Mac OS because you use windows, than I don't have any solutions.

Also try http://smarthome.com for comparable products

• vest

i do not realize something with connection with the canons....So i imagine of the Sony digital digital camera's are not from now on undesirable.. so perchance u ought to need to really follow the Sony... somewhat on difficulty that u already have the charger and the memory card... *spend a lot less funds* perfect purchase and those digital shops are having good deals on Black Friday :-D