Please help, looking for testosterone increasing pills at 14?

Ok so lots my friends seem like they are totally full of testosterone. They are all muscly (even just my one friends hands you can tell), always like to get in fights, are extremely aggressive, dont care what people think about them, have tons and tons of energy, and have the biggest amount of libido than any other... show more Ok so lots my friends seem like they are totally full of testosterone. They are all muscly (even just my one friends hands you can tell), always like to get in fights, are extremely aggressive, dont care what people think about them, have tons and tons of energy, and have the biggest amount of libido than any other people on earth. They are also people who are so extremely confident. On the other hand, I'm completely opposite. I have NO energy, NO libido, ABSOLUTELY NO MUSCLES AND NO CONFIDENCE!! I'm 14 years old, 5'9" and a half, and 165 pounds. Yes i know, i'm fat because its all fat and not muscle, and i also kinda have "man boobs". I have tried to ask my doctor at many times to be able to take these testosterone boosting pills but never succeeded to ask. I found these Anti-Estrogen & Anti-Aromatase Complex Testosterone Booster Tribulus Chrysin pills. The problem is im also currently taking other pills. Zoloft for anti anxiety, Seriquel xr for ocd, and levothyroxine or something like that for thyroid hypothyroidism or something like that and have an extremely slow metabolism. Would it be safe if i take those pills with the other ones?!?!?! Id really like to get an idea before i ask her. Also, the reason why i want them is like i said before...im looking to defiantly increase muscle mass, get rid of "man boobs", look fit, maybe even broader shoulders and a more manly face....also i hope to gain more confidence, aggressiveness, maybe even a faster metabolism, better libido (ik im young...but i swear i dont have any libido at all), and just to be like my friends, and any other benefits i can get! please help