Being the subject of so many end-time prophecies, where is Israel today?

Update:

Michael cullis, your answer is more correct than you might understand!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Dalan
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Scattered amongst the nations. Soon to return to their homeland.

Judah is already home, but Israel isn't their yet. Israel still needs to learn about Torah and the true Messiah.

• 8 years ago

Israel is in the same state she was just before Nebuchadnezzar destroyed her.

She is extremely secular, allows all sorts of false religions to take over the land, Perversion is rampant. Tel Aviv is known proudly as the Hedonistic capital of the world. And they cow-tow to other world powers.

Same thing they were doing back then and were punished for. Ezekiel is taken within the temple walls and we know what sort of nonsense he saw.

There is a small minority which Isa. 4:3 describes as Holy. We call then the Holy Remnant.

Just as their was but a small number who survived the 3 invasions of Nebuchadnezzar, there will also be a small number to survive Jacob's Trouble (aka: Gog from Magog--Ezek 38, 39)

The Holy Remnant are the ones that are important to God.

• 8 years ago

You need to be more specific, Israel as a whole nation, or the are you referring to the proper Hebrew meaning of Israel. In Hebrew Israel means "those overcome by Yahveh". Those overcome by Yah are still around as the remnant spoken of in the scriptures. We are all over the world. We have come threw the narrow gate and are here for the last days to help others learn the truth of the Living Word.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Western Asia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Jewish people, in the land of Israel.

Source(s): I am a Christian
  • yesmar
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Israel, the country, has no specific prophecy that is any different than any other country on earth. God's redemption and sacrifice is for the whole human race, regardless of their ethnic or cultural background.

• 8 years ago

The middle east, I believe.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Israel is my gardener, I think he is home today with his family.

• 8 years ago

The ignorance burns.

Israel today is the Church of Christ.

Those khazars in the Middle East reject Christ and are of their father the devil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.