Do you have to commute daily to/from work &/or school? Do you find it annoying?Why?

Hello guys, Yet again I rely on you to find some answers. Nowadays, many of us need to commute 1-4 hours daily to get and come back from work or school Annoying and inconvenient as it is we still do it - if its the right job or the right school/uni. At this point I would like to ask you guys - this is only for the... show more Hello guys, Yet again I rely on you to find some answers. Nowadays, many of us need to commute 1-4 hours daily to get and come back from work or school Annoying and inconvenient as it is we still do it - if its the right job or the right school/uni. At this point I would like to ask you guys - this is only for the people who actually need to commute- what are the problems you encounter in your daily journeys? i.e. is it the traffic or perhaps the delays of the public transport?or do you choose to ride the bike, if so why?
I need your answers for academic purpose only - please notify me if you do not wish to be quoted in my research
I really appreciate your help. TNX a lot