On a promo ad for NBC Nightly News, it shows Brian Williams talking thoughtfully about "being an anchor"?

I suppose and Brian starts to talk. He says "I think that news should reflect....(insert his news philosophy)....

Why should anyone care what Brian Williams thinks about what the news should be about? He is an anchorperson (a total TOOL, but I digress further still)....Brian Williams is paid tens of millions a year to READ THE NEWS.

Not to give the people "The News According to Brian Williams".

Just read the news, monkey boy. No one in their right mind gives a rat's behind what "you think".

What do you think? Doesnt that seem pretty condescending? Why should people care what anchor people think about the news?

• Jimbo
    Favorite Answer

What the hell are you doing watching NBC? The LAST place I'm going to be getting any news from is the Obama Channel. And as for Brian Williams, three people who watch him, including you, have answered and the other fifteen will be too busy watching MS NBC to answer.

some years back I stored a Praying Mantis as a puppy, and that they only consume stay food! subsequently, I obtained the potential of gently taking photos stay flies in flight, or off any floor, so as that i ought to feed my Mantis unhurt and lively prey. maximum shifting incident exchange into previous due one night whilst on arrival domicile i got here upon my Mantis laying off its dermis. I watched, enthralled, for over an hour and that i shall under no circumstances forget seeing my Mantis gradually boost and unfold its kind new rainbow-shimmering wings. next day I released it onto a grapevine in my backyard, the comparable backyard wherein I hence got here upon a swarm of very tiny, presently hatched mantids! they're the cutest little creatures you need to ever think of.

a total TOOL, apt analogy. Not just Williams, but I've always felt we'd all be better off if most anchors would abandon the media and become anchors aboard ship, yo-ho-ho.

NBC has had a left wing bias for decades -- at least they are being a little more honest about their bias.

SO TRUE! I AM STEAMING MAD ABOUT THIS AND HAVE CONTACTED NBC TO COMPLAIN!! I SUGGEST EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME:

http://www.nbc.com/contact/general/

Man... eat some freakin bran flakes or somethin.