If around Kuala Lumpur,
1) Bird Park
2) National Zoo
3) Sunway Lagoon - Themepark with various outdoor games - flying fox, bungee jump, watersports, roller coaster etc.
3) KLCC - Indoor Aquarium, Skybridge and Shopping Mall. (To visit skybridge, please make sure you reach before 8:30am, as the no. of visitors limits to 100 daily.)
4) Shopping Malls - Some Famous Shopping Malls > Mid Valley, The Garden for Branded stuff, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, Berjaya Times Square, Sungai Wang, Lowyatt for electronic stuff, Pavillion for Branded Stuff.
Further abit from Kuala Lumpur
1) Genting Highland - Famous themepark, children can go for roller coaster or indoor games. Adult who over 21 can go for casino.
For Beach / Island Tour
1) Port Dickson - one of the famous beach in west coast peninsular, not that nice compare to east coast but fair enough. However, it's raining season in East coast of peninsular Malaysia, so, it's not suitable for visiting until March 2012.
2) Pangkor Island
Melacca (The other state in Malaysia lower down abit from Kuala Lumpur)
1) Red House
Penang Island (City typed Island located at northern west peninsular)
1) Toy's Museum (over 10000 of toys, i doubt so but it's plenty of them)
2) Batu Ferringhi Beach - Hardrock Hotel
Langkawi Island (City + Beach Island located above Penang, there are daily ferry from Penang to Langkawi)
You can spend 3 days there for doing various activities,
1) take cable car to visit the sky bridge.
2) Bird Paradise and wildlife Park
3) Underwater world - Aquarium
4) Sungai Kilim Nature Park - the best part of this place as you can enjoy the scene of Eagle Feeding.
For More Travel Tips, please visit: http://www.leadyourtrip.com
· 8 years ago