Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Movie question about girl and cricket?

There was this movie years ago that I hardly remember but what I do remember is this women and man were laying in bed and he went to the market and she had to find this cricket or something or else he would die and he did he got hit by a car I think but I think it was a few girls and they were witches maybe idk but if you have anyyy ideas of what this horrible description of a movie is please lemme know

Favorite Answer

Practical Magic (1998) starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman

While working in the garden, Sally (Bullock) hears a bell tolling and rushes into town. In town, a man named Michael (a grocer) meets her in the street with a passionate kiss. They wed and as time passes, Sally is happier than ever and has two daughters, Kylie and Antonia. However, when Michael falls victim to the curse (the continuous chirping of a cricket or beetle) and, coincidentally, dies after being hit by a truck, Sally and her daughters return to the Owens home to live with the aunts. All the women of the household are witches.

Aunt Frances (V.O): "Your mother knew. She heard the beetles ticking for your father's death all day long. She knew that when you hear the sound of the deathwatch beetle, the man you love is doomed to die."