In Swedish, how to say "these kitchen objects in singular and in plural with indefinite and definite article?
I am Brazilian. TELL ME where you are from, please.
DO NOT use electronic translators, such as Google translator, please.
How to say the following words in Swedish?
1. a kitchen - kitchens - the kitchen - the kitchens
2. a spoon - spoons - the spoon - the spoons
3. a fork - forks - the fork - the forks
4. a knife - knives - the knife - the knives
5. a plate - plates - the plate - the plates (plate = shallow container for food)
6. a dish - dishes - the dish - the dishes (dish = a container like a plate, but deeper, for soup)
7. a table - tables - the table - the tables
8. a chair - chairs - the chair - the chairs
9. a cup - cups - the cup - the cups (cup = a container for pouring coffee or tea)
10. a glass - glasses - the glass - the glasses (glass = a container made of glass)
11. a stove - stoves - the stove - the stoves
12. a refrigerator - refrigerators - the refrigerator - the refrigerators (refrigerator = fridge)
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
Swedish is my first language, but grammar have never been my strong point. However I think all of this is correct, but I can't guarantee it.
1. ett kök – kök – köket – köken
2. en sked – skedar – skeden – skedarna
3. en gaffel – gafflar – gaffeln – gafflarna
4. en kniv – knivar – kniven - knivarna
5. en tallrik – tallrikar – tallriken – tallrikarna
6. I don't really know what word you are after here, as a plate for soup is called ”djup tallrik” meaning something like deep plate. The grammar would be the same as nr5 just put “djup” in front of it. But maybe you are after the word for bowl which is “skål”
en skål – skålar – skålen – skålarna
7. ett bord – bord – bordet – borden
8. en stol – stolar – stolen – stolarna
9. en kopp – koppar – koppen - kopparna
10. ett glas – glas – glaset – glasen
11. en spis – spisar – spisen – spisarna
12. ett kylskåp – kylskåp - kylskåpet – kylskåpen
However most of the time we only say ”kyl” instead of ”kylskåp”, much like you say fridge instead of refrigerator. Then you get:
en kyl – kylar – kylen -kylarna