In Swedish, how to say "these kitchen objects in singular and in plural with indefinite and definite article?
DO NOT use electronic translators, such as Google translator, please.
How to say the following words in Swedish?
1. a kitchen - kitchens - the kitchen - the kitchens
2. a spoon - spoons - the spoon - the spoons
3. a fork - forks - the fork - the forks
4. a knife - knives - the knife - the knives
5. a plate - plates - the plate - the plates (plate = shallow container for food)
6. a dish - dishes - the dish - the dishes (dish = a container like a plate, but deeper, for soup)
7. a table - tables - the table - the tables
8. a chair - chairs - the chair - the chairs
9. a cup - cups - the cup - the cups (cup = a container for pouring coffee or tea)
10. a glass - glasses - the glass - the glasses (glass = a container made of glass)
11. a stove - stoves - the stove - the stoves
12. a refrigerator - refrigerators - the refrigerator - the refrigerators (refrigerator = fridge)