How likely am I to achieve my dream jobs?

I am currently in high school and I'm going to college next year. I plan on double majoring in international relations (international studies) and broadcast journalism. I am very much into global politics. I have 2 dream jobs. The first one is to is to work for the United Nations and the second one is to become an anchor person for CNN. I know both these goals are hard to accomplish but I am willing to do everything it takes. Which one of these 2 would probably be harder? Any suggestions on what I can do to increase my chances at accomplishing these goals will greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I know how you feel. I have been in the workplace for nearly 20 years, and finally landed my dream job at my dream company last year. I couldn't be happier!

What you'll need is education, determination, and patience. It sounds like your educational goals are right on track. For determination, you'll need to be continuously outgoing and proactive. Spend time networking with others as much as possible, and maintain those network contacts over time. The last thing is patience. It might take you 5, 10, or even 20 years to gradually move up into the position you want. As long as you're willing to do what it takes, and wait as long as it takes, I'm sure you'll have no problem achieving our career goals.

• stalls

Please examine this entire element so ... Um... i'm sorry yet with this resume it rather is not distinctly in all probability you will get to all the objectives you plan to realize. you would be able to desire to realize that there are a number of different pupils obtainable with extra suitable grades and extra potential than you. working example i'm additionally in the tenth grade and that i'm in all honors instructions, so my possibilities working example are bigger than yours and that i've got a pal who's in AP instructions and he or she is in the comparable grade as us. i'm taking 2 AP instructions next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. i can basically inform you to income not ordinary and get out of those specific Ed instructions. Your mom became not not ordinary on you in any respect she became giving you plenty mandatory complicated love. And as to your cousin she will have the potential to be so pleased with you in case you exceed extra and he or she might additionally be keen that might assist you with some issues so ask her for help and don't provide up EVER! yet in addition ascertain your objectives are obtainable.