How much money does it take on average to fill your car with gas every two weeks?

So im estimating my budget planning and seeing what my total cost will be in the near future, Once I get a car and etc. My estimate of gas for a regular car would be 40 dollars a week with only neighborhood stops and not traveling out of distance with the same amount of time but I guess it's different because... show more So im estimating my budget planning and seeing what my total cost will be in the near future, Once I get a car and etc. My estimate of gas for a regular car would be 40 dollars a week with only neighborhood stops and not traveling out of distance with the same amount of time but I guess it's different because it depends on how much you use your car. anyways, Is that average enough to fill a regular car with gas 40 bucks? a week?