Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a New in seal 1970's Alabama Greatest Hits and Kenny Rogers Greates?

Hits original seal never been open on both. What should i sale then for. Oh who is Sam Dees ? i know he a signer,

Update:

Goldfly252000's you don't know Alabama the band 1979 Wow . And just wanted to know what value it have being in it's Original packing . The song" My Home's in Alabama"

Update 2:

Goldfly252000's you don't know Alabama the band 1979 Wow . And just wanted to know what value it have being in it's Original packing . The song" My Home's in Alabama"

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1970s Alabama Greatest Hits? Is this singers from Alabama? It's clearly not the band. So what is the format? In any case not worth as much as you are probably hoping. It's not that hard to get Kenny Rogers music.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.