I have a New in seal 1970's Alabama Greatest Hits and Kenny Rogers Greates?

Hits original seal never been open on both. What should i sale then for. Oh who is Sam Dees ? i know he a signer,

Goldfly252000's you don't know Alabama the band 1979 Wow . And just wanted to know what value it have being in it's Original packing . The song" My Home's in Alabama"

Favorite Answer

1970s Alabama Greatest Hits? Is this singers from Alabama? It's clearly not the band. So what is the format? In any case not worth as much as you are probably hoping. It's not that hard to get Kenny Rogers music.