Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

Guys: would you marry a 37 year old woman?

Guys would you marry a 37 year old woman if you wanted to have kids? Would her age put you off? Let's say she was never married before and no children but would love to have her family. Would you go for a younger woman? Please be honest even if it sounds harsh. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I married a 39 year old and got her pregnant 2 weeks later.

• Janean

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): guys marry 37 year woman: https://shorturl.im/jgQky
  • larmon

37 Year Old Woman

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): guys marry 37 year woman: https://biturl.im/tGAqo
  • Suzan

i think the older you get, the less and less age matters...as long as both people are getting older... 23 year old marries a 45 year old...ehhh 35 year old marries a 50 year old...a little hard to take in but not really as weird look, if your mom found this guy and they are compatible and their relationship is really good, then why not?? Unless you see something in the guy that you really do not like and have an issue with (not something small, like he's short or something but something like a drinking problem) then you should be happy for them! That's just my opinion.

Depends on how old I was. But just being honest? Probably not. If she was 37, no kids, never married, and didn't want to have any kids because she had a career and just wanted to eat in nice restaurants and travel for the rest of her life, then that's a different story. Besides, I know a TON of hot women well over the age of 37 that I would take ANY DAY over most 25 year olds.

But just being honest..... I probably would have a lot of reservations about getting married starting a family with a woman who was 37 years old. (she'll be 55 at high school graduation).

39 Year Old Woman

• K8

My sister-in-law waited until about that age to marry and currently has five children ages 7, 6, 4,and 3 year old twins. Many of my friends started their families in their late thirties and early forties (and this was 15-20 years ago). Today it's pretty common to wait to marry and have children until mid thirties or later.

Where is the rule that 37 is too old to have children? There are people who have children when they're in their 40s. I think you have committment problems...your line "would you go for a younger woman" bothers me. Do you really love this woman?

my girlfriend had a baby when she was 40. of course she has another child from when she was 20 and she has been married to the same man for all this time. so i really do not know whether a 37 y.o. dude will like to have a 37 y.o. dudette - i think they would want a younger one. but how about 45, or 50? my boss is 52 - just had a baby with his young coloured wife. so nothing is lost for u. good luck