2.to keep records of
3.to look for
4.to be on time
5.to be filled with
1.to point to
2.to think of
3.to look up
4.to make an effort
7.to have...effect on
- chenLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
1.hundreds of 數百
The hundreds of Thai people have suffered as floods threaten.
2.to keep records of 保持記錄
The floods will be broken to keep records of the history
. In their country.
3.to look for 尋找
. There were lots residents missing here in its country
. that have looked for a long time
4.to be on time 要按時
Making an escape from such a country must have to be on time
5.to be filled with 充滿
There were able enough to be filled dangerous
1.to point to 指出
It’s said that the worldwide people will be pointed to
. the natural disaster indeed.
2.to think of 想
The government thinks of any measures to sort its problem out 政府認為，有解決問題的任何措施.3.to look up 查找
The persons in Thai would look up any countries to help
. about the floods through to the river
4.to make an effort 努力的 做
The goverment is now making an effort to ask
foreign countries giving assistance
5.to transfer...from...to...轉移... ...... .........。
They decided to transfer the bad floods from the City to
. the see as soon as possible.
Do you consider this country is dry but is contrary to be wet
7.to have...effect on有... ...影響
There are a great of inhabitants to have the floods an effect on their life.
有很多.居民被大洪水影響他們的生活。Source(s): S.H. Chen 系統工程師的居酒屋
- nobodyfantasyLv 59 years ago
1. Hundreds of people lost their jobs last week.
2. The best way to find out whether you have improved is to keep records of your results and compare them.
3. I'm here to look for my boy.
4. Make sure to be on time for your exam tomorrow.
5. These bottles are to be filed with water.
1. Use hyperlinks in the survey to point to linked information.
2. You need to think of something else.
3. I need to look up his number.
"look up"可有多種解釋，不清楚你是要哪種，在這句中的意思為"search for"，但"look up"還可以有其他意思如"looking up = improve", "look sb up = visit sb", "look up to = admire"
4. You need to make an effort on this.
5. You need to transfer you attention from your comic book to the blackboard.
6. The result is contrary to our expectation.
7. iPads begin to have an effect on the way of learning.