Katzie12 asked in SportsOther - Sports · 8 years ago

Is $80 a good deal for randal 180mm trucks, bones REDS bearings, and orangutang 70mm weels?

I got an arbor assault and they sent me some "not so great" trucks and wheels with it, and I decided I want a new set of it all. I received a 20% off coupon from a board shop because of a shipping error, so I want to get everything from there. I found a $100 package with these trucks, bearings, and wheels in it. that means 80$ and Free shipping for me. I just want to know if the trucks are good for cruising, carving, and maintain stability at high speeds, and if the bearings are decent as well as the wheels. Are these things of good quality, and is it a good deal for me? Im a beginner to intermediate rider who is learning quickly if skill level helps at all. Thanks for the help!

Best Answer

I got about the same setup, but with powell bones super red bearings and abec bigzig wheels. I suppose orangs are more expensive but It was around 35 bucks for me. I bought them with my board and the trucks were included at daddiesboardshop.com