Did Justin Bieber really get Mariah Yeater Pregnant?

Did Justin Bieber really get Mariah Yeater Pregnant? Or is she lying.

Best Answer

Sorry, but a girl cannot get another girl pregnant LOL!

I do believe that Justin Bieber said that he was not going to have sex until marriage.

In the end, I think we will discover that this is a publicity stunt to pull in more record sales for Bieber and a sad attempt for fame for this Mariah Yeates.

Having a look at her via some news stories, I think shes not his type either, shes got tats and shes a bit skanky, whereas hes more preppy trying to be a hip hop gangster. Well, there is no accounting for taste.

I think it's safe to say that Justin Bieber is NOT the father of this baby, and seem like this Yeates woman is in for some legal troubles because of all this.

So first of Mariah Yeater is an attention W H O R E.

Justin Bieber gets way prettier girls (no hate) why would he have sex with her? I mean seriosuly, he's a billionaire and he gets to go out with SELENA GOMEZ the sexiest of all and he'll f uck with Mariah? I mean seriously, common sense.

And Mariah was 18, Jus10 was 16. she would be accused of rape that moron. IF she got preggy with his baby she should've got an abortion this reckless teenager. And if she lies, she's going to be in BIG trouble to get Justin Bieber in that position just after realeasing his ahh mazing xmas album.

And anyways next month Juzzy is getting a paternity test so the DNA will prove it and this biatch is going DOWN

Anyways Juz10 denied it on The Today Show just a couple of days ago, YouTube IT

-Catty ♥

The fact that there is even a paternity test means that he probably did sleep with her. Which means that the government can totally bring up statutory charges against her (rightfully, he looks like a five year old, ew, pedo!).

As for whether or not Beiber vs some other dude is the Daddy, well, only Maury Povich knows the answer to that.

No, I really don't think its true.

I think this Mariah Yeater chick just wants her 15 minutes of fame.

No, because such stories takes place every year and they all were found to be false, and this story is also somewhat same so i can give you 101% guarantee that the woman will come out to be a lier

Someone must have raped her or her husband must have left her away or must have died

because such things have happened before also

• Ruby

There are 3 sides to this story. Justin's, Mariah's and the truth.

The DNA results will tell all.

gotta wait till there in court, mariahs lawyers claim they have ''proof'', i doubt it tho.

just a f*cked up girrl trying to get attention

i dont even like him but will answer this question.if the girl was just asking for money,then no he didnt do it with her and she just wants attention. but, the fact that she wants a dna test AND the risk of her being charged with rape proves that maybe he is the father ???

• Janice

Guess we will find out after he takes the paternity test.

I didn't know Justine Beaver could get someone pregnant.