I want to buy a gigabyte gtx 560 ti graphic card?

I want to buy a gigabyte gtx 560 ti graphic card and I want to know whether it is compatible with GA-MA770-DS3 gigabyte motherboard or not???

Gtx 560 ti power requirement is 500 w. How should I understand how much is motherboards power supply for pci slot ×16??

Favorite Answer

Yes it should be. The board is PCI-E 2.0 x16 and basically all cards use PCe these days. (If not all)

Should not be a problem, just make sure your power supply is big enough

in the experience that your going to be an entire out 'computing gadget gamer' then i could bypass with that 560ti or a 6870 (in spite of one you like)... the two can run BF3 that's at the instant the main extensive sport to run... And in basic terms asserting which you have got the skill to run in spite of you like... the only difficulty is which you may initiate working into what's called 'bottlenecking'... the place the GPU would be slowed down because of the fact of it quite is cpu, yet yeah at that decision i'm helpful you will have the skill to play virtually each and all the video games to need too :D