Is there anyway to refinance my home with a 550 credit score and approximately 80k in equity?

I have a mortgage balance of approx 58K and my home is appraised recently at almost 140K. My husband was out of the country last year fixing his immigration status, so my income was cut exactly in half. Our credit suffered but we have been current on mortgage and car payments etc. I would like to refinance and... show more I have a mortgage balance of approx 58K and my home is appraised recently at almost 140K. My husband was out of the country last year fixing his immigration status, so my income was cut exactly in half. Our credit suffered but we have been current on mortgage and car payments etc. I would like to refinance and get out of this 16% mortgage rate. Also none of my insurance or taxes is escrowed. My house note is 788.16 monthly, insurance is about 100. monthly and taxes are about 40 monthly. Is there anyone who can help me get my home refinanced with a little cash out of about 15K to 20K. I would still have enough equity in the house.