what does a 'new beginning' mean- tarot card reading?

hi i had my tarot card read yesterday and the woman said that there will be a new beginning in my life i dont know what that means. i am seeining someone casually and i think am falling in love with that person. tell me what it means

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Miss 6
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well you should call your reader and ask them to elaborate. I would NEVER let a reader just say something that vague. What sort of questions did you ask? Did you ask about your love life? You career? Did you get the Ace of Cups? That card would indicate a new beginning in the matters of the heart. Go back to or call the reader that did your cards tell her you would like some more insight on the cards she pulled for you. And NEVER ever let a reader be so vague with you again!

Source(s): Been reading for 20 years
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Find the Sens of Numbers http://renditl.info/NumerologySecrets
  • 3 years ago

New Beginnings Tarot Card

• 5 years ago

I'm fascinated by numerology. I strongly believe that numbers reflect certain aptitudes and character tendencies, as an integral part of the cosmic plan. Each letter has a numeric value that provides a related cosmic vibration. The sum of the numbers in your birth date and the sum of value derived from the letters in the name provide an interrelation of vibrations. These numbers show a great deal about character, purpose in life, what motivates, and where talents may lie.

To find out more about your numerology you can head over to this site http://numerology.toptips.org and ask for your personalized report (for free)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Hello

A new beginning will refer to a new start of some kind, something new will be starting within your life.

When you have a reading & you do not understand what the readers gives you - Ask. The reader is the best one to answer your questions concerning what they have said.

If you can contact her to ask maybe you should.

Pam

• 8 years ago

That is usual for these fibbers to say; vague, spurious and mindless. How else can a lie survive?

So if it is vague enough, they have said something close to it; and if it is spurious enough, they have lots of escape routes to go around it; and if it is mindless enough, there are millions of fools they can get to believe them besides you.

You must remember, you and every one else has got a "new beginning" every year, month, day, minute or second of your time spent on Earth.

• Luis
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

You can’t talk a woman into bed or into a relationship. So if you’re wondering how do you get a girl interested in you when nothing you say seems to be working, the problem might be with your hands more than your words. Read here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?M59V

Touch her appropriately as soon as you meet her and slowly escalate the duration and intensity of each touch. Give her time to get comfortable with your touch – if she’s not comfortable holding your hand, she’s definitely not going to be comfortable being sexual with you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The 'NEW BEGINNING' she was referring to was for her SELF, as she will be getting a new house and car with the money you and other ignorant people have given her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.