Would a guy marry a girl who doesn't want children?

I am good, independent young woman who considers herself to be strong, kind-hearted, and patient. Not to brag at all, but quite a few guys see me as a catch... but the only thing that they don't like is that I don't want any children. So, does that mean I have less of a chance finding love in this... show more I am good, independent young woman who considers herself to be strong, kind-hearted, and patient. Not to brag at all, but quite a few guys see me as a catch... but the only thing that they don't like is that I don't want any children. So, does that mean I have less of a chance finding love in this world?

Serious answers please, not rude ones. :) I am 18, if that helps. Please, no phrases like "You may change your mind." I know of quite a few women who said exactly what I said at 18 and felt the same as they've gotten much older. I just would like to know if I will ever get to find a really amazing guy who feels the same way as me? I like children, but I know they are not for me.

Some of my friends (both guys and girls) said that most men want children. I am kind of feeling pressured to have kids, even though that's not what I want for me personally one day. I feel like I have to submit to society's standards, if you know what I mean? I honestly feel I won't find a nice guy if I don't at least agree to having one child naturally with him. Most guys say they prefer having their own blood children.

Thanks :)