Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet?

2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgment as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgment" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

This is a statement written by the victim of the abuse but i think her mother has brainwashed her into thinking that she had no choice in the matter for i was in a similar situation mental abuse from my sons father if i would have let him he would have abused my son like that but i did not let him i stood up to him even though i did receive physical abuse also. I protected my son from him always and when he did physically abuse him once by punching him i left the son of a ***** so i think the mother is as bad as him when she joined in.

What are your thoughts on these parents ???

Update:

Just thought i would post this also

What a corrupt, entitled piece of ****. I hope he gets disbarred, at the very least. Speaking of which, here's the phone number for the Texas State Bar Association's Chief Disciplinary Council: 877.953.5535

Update 2:

Just thought i would post this also

What a corrupt, entitled piece of ****. I hope he gets disbarred, at the very least. Speaking of which, here's the phone number for the Texas State Bar Association's Chief Disciplinary Council: 877.953.5535

Update 3:

Sorry posted that twice my mistake

Judge William Adams was elected in 2001 and has dealt with at least 349 family law cases in the past year alone, nearly 50 of which involved state caseworkers seeking determine whether parents were fit to raise their children.

However he said that the testimony of a child to a child abuse case does not matter it all comes down to video evidence so his daughter decided to film him.

Watch The Philip DeFranco Show at 3.00 on this link to see what he said

http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil?blen%E2%80%A6

Update 4:

JUDGE ADAMS: 'A CHILD'S TESTIMONY SHOULD BE IGNORED'

The video footage of Judge William Adams physically abusing his daughter has brought under scrutiny child protection cases he has worked on in the past.

Witnesses who attended a courtroom trial of Judge Adams on October 11 last year claimed that the judge agreed with a lawyer who had argued that 'a child's statements amounted to no evidence' and they are 'fantasizers'.

The case involved the custody of a six-year-old child who is said to have suffered 'horrific abuse'.

According to the blog, A Child's Voice, despite the child's statements being confirmed by independent third party witnesses and the young person being interviewed by a child psychologist, Judge Adams concluded that children's testimony should be ignored.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-%E2%80%A6

Update 5:

Tolemac it has to be factual it is in the news and newspapers statements they would be sued Daily Mail is a newspaper Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-%E2%80%A6

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/03/texas-judge-c...

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A...

Update 6:

Ray ten the age is 18 to view this video

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If all the above is factual, he should be struck off and brought up on charges of assault and...

if any of his decisions resulted in the ongoing endangerment of the welfare of children, there should be leave granted for all those victims to sue the state legislator for considerable civil damages...

• A ping-pong paddle or something similar is acceptable for kids up to the ages of about 11 or 12 but not a leather belt and not too hard. After that age young people should be grounded or something else.

Keep in mind the fact that parents are the primary defense against criminal activity. If they can't use force then neither can the police. The police will all have to turn in their guns and batons and especially their handcuffs.

The government is secondary to parents when it comes to fighting crime. The government cannot do a better job than parents can. The government is not more authoritative than parents are and parents are authorities over the government.

Don't let the tyrants in the government turn it around because every time they do millions of people die and that has happened many times before.

• 10 years ago

I going to play Devils Advocate. There was a 5 year Statue of Limitation for him to face Criminal Charges on that Alleged Beating.

The time she posted the Video, the father reduced the Financial Support he gave her and he's taking away her $60,000 Mercedes-Benz.

She Blackmail/Extorted her father to seek Revenge.

Why didn't she reported it to the Police before the Statue of Limitations Ran Out?

At the most, he should Resign as Family Judge but he's already Guilty in the Court of Public Opinion.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think you are absolutely right.Even if the mother was brainwashed, she could at least have not beat the child herself as well. Her mother definitely needs to see a psychiatrist as well, even if things are all right between mother and daughter now. Things that are pushed underneath the surface can re-surface years later if not dealt with after all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Allegations of judicial misconduct where brought against him before the release of the video. If the video is true and it is the allegations of misconduct are true. He most likely fixed cases in favor of abusers.

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Nothing to see here. Continue to worship your government. Move along.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No Verification age video: http://youtu.be/pNQf-IRC0J8

• M
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

She is a spoiled brat who is failing in school and life so she lashes out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.