Did you know oral sex causes throat cancer?

Why is it mostly affecting " white" areas ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1358845/...

Best Answer

F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck today is the saddest day of my life. No more vagina eating for me.

Read the article. It's the papilloma virus that causes the cancer, not the actual act of having oral sex.

The same thing is true of cervical cancer in women--virgins almost never get it, but women who have had many sex partners (and hence possible exposure to HPV) are more at risk to contract it.

• OzNana

Whilst it doesn't 'cause' it, there has been an increase in the number of non-smokers getting throat cancer which some researchers believe is correlated with the increase in people having oral sex.

Oral sex in and of itself doesn't cause throat cancer. It's the human papilloma virus that is a leading cause of throat cancer in people who participate in oral sex with infected people. If you and your partner (either gender) are free of this virus, there is no risk of getting throat cancer from oral sex. Read the article you gave the URL for.

• ?

If u have to ask ur too young for sex.

Yes....I learned that during my ninth viewing of Brokeback Mountain..

Source(s): A can of Copenhagen

I Don't, Because It doesn't. :)

Source(s): The Real World.

Sex kills.