Very good korean dramas to watch?

I'm korean variety show obsessed but now i'm quite interested in dramas since many people around me are obsessed with korean dramas. My friend recommended me "Sungkyunkwan's Scandal" and i watched it but instead of falling in love with korean dramas, i'm more obsessed about the casts... show more I'm korean variety show obsessed but now i'm quite interested in dramas since many people around me are obsessed with korean dramas.
My friend recommended me "Sungkyunkwan's Scandal" and i watched it but instead of falling in love with korean dramas, i'm more obsessed about the casts xD
Also, because of my poor understanding skills, the kinda confusing storyline of this drama made me.. kinda confused? xD So i did not understand the drama even though i finished watching it :/
So i want some recommendations of interesting, funny, full of suspense and easy to understand dramas :) Dramas that are good for first-timers like me ^^

Some of the dramas i plan to watch are:
- Cinderella's stepsister
- Playful kiss
- Secret Garden
- All about Eve

But i do not know if they are suitable for me and if i will like them :/
Thanks! :D