In Pokemon, does the episode where Ash kisses May or Misty exist?

Some people say he kissed Misty, some people say it was May. I've heard it wasn't aired in the US, but I just want to know if it actually exists. And who it was he kissed.

Best Answer

I wish! But sadly, no :(

Ash never kissed anyone. Though I wish that Misty and Ash got together :(

Some people say Ash did kiss Misty in an episode called Under the Mistletoe but its just made up and not true, it never existed. I think it was made up from the song Under the Mistletoe from the Pokemon Christmas bash album.

• MattM

No, such an episode doesn't exist at all. Most episodes have gotten through without a problem. There's only about 4 or 5 episodes that have been banned in the U.S. and none of those episodes have anything to do with any character kissing anyone.

Granted the U.S. also does not dub the clip shows or special preview episodes but they also have no kissing scenes either.

Also of those 4 or 5 banned episodes, only 1 has never been seen by anyone at all, not even Japanese people.

May Kisses Ash

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): pokemon episode ash kisses misty exist: https://shortly.im/B6xpW

Ash Kisses May

• Martha

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax2q7

The truth is, Ash is now 14. He shows no intrest in any of the girls he meets, and only counts Misty as 'A friend'. The show has been given bad ratings because it's pointless, and was voted as one of the worst tv shows ever. No, there isn't an episode like that, sorry.

There was some kind of kiss in a movie (movie 5) but it was unknown if it was a pokemon (latias) or Bianca, a human.

Something like a kiss from the girls to ash never existed.

No, ash is 10 years old through every season thus no romance. Besides its a kids show.