Taylor Swift vs Emma Watson?

Who do you prefer and why?

Favorite Answer

TAYLOR SWIFT.

Although Emma Watson is Ok, Taylor is a way better role model as she doesn't drink or do drugs at all, and she is so sweet, funny and down to earth. You never hear a bad word about Taylor Swift. She writes songs herself so girls all over the world can relate and not feel so alone. Emma Watson may have had a successful acting career however, I think Taylor has made a more positive impact on the world. She also has 89 awards, which is pretty amazing too.

Source(s): Taylor Swift.

Emma Watson

Emma Watson wins hands down. She's a great actress, she's classy, she's funny, she's much prettier than Taylor Swift in my opinion, I Iove her hair, I love her style, despite being famous she's chosen to continue going to school because she doesn't just want to be an actress her whole life and she wants to get an education which shows she's smart and that fame is not the most important thing in the world to her. Taylor Swift is a terrible actress (have you SEEN Valentine's Day?), she is very pretty but at the same time I find her looks to be really weird and her face kind of reminds me of an elf's face. I'm also getting really tired of hearing her songs about how her boyfriends keep dumping her, she really should write about something else seriously there are so many more problems and worse things that happen in the world than getting dumped by a boyfriend and I think she should try writing about something else. And overall, I truly think she didn't live enough as a teenager so she's trying to make up for it now.

Random comparison.

Emma Watson, because I've been a fan of hers since 2001. I feel like I've practically grown up with her.

I love how intelligent she is and she's rarely in the spotlight unless she's promoting a film or something fashion related. She's also got a great personality and has remained very down to Earth. Plus, she played freaking Hermione Granger. Nuff said.

Source(s): My brain.
  • Andy

Varies

Taylor Swift when she has her hair straight not curled

Emma Watson when she had long hair, why did she cut it short but is still pretty cute.

Guess if had to choose would be Emma

Emma Watson. why?

Emma Watson = Harry Potter

Taylor Swift = twilight.

That is why.

emma watson.

prettier.

has class.

good actress.

taylor swift is annoying & wont stop crying about her exs in her songs.

Taylor swift has Great eyes! but emma has a great demanor They are both great!!

You could ask... Taylor Swift and the girl who played Precious and I would say "The girl who played Precious". Taylor Swift is ANNOYING, and lame.