Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Again. Why won't conservatives simply assert what their real goals are?

Its always the same. Some passive aggressive; smart Alec suggestion that's intended to get the asker to answer the question themselves in their mind. Or a talking point. Never a direct, FACTUAL answer. As though the motives are private and personal. Examine the answers to this question. Not one forward response. WHY?

would giving the true motive away undermine it somehow?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agpke...

Favorite Answer

Bc they'd be run out of the USA if they just fessed upto wanting to end Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Housing Asst, Heat Asst, FHA mortgages, VA mortgages, FEMA, etc etc.

So they think they'r clever and create a guise like "Oh, those progs are ok, we just want to 'REFORM' them a lil so they'l be...ummm....uhhh...'better for everyone!' "

And in IraqNam, President Cheney couldnt just say, "My global plutocratic cabalists and I are going to hijack the power of the USA to invade and seize that vast amt of oil for ourselves under the guise of 'Ridding Iraq of WMD that are poised to strike at the very heart of the U. S. of A!"

Noooo,so President Cheney and his Global Plutocratic Cabalists concocted the Nazi-like BIG LIE of WMD.

That's why it's called the GOP: "Guises, Our Power"

Here, I'll help you out. Now I can't speak for all conservatives but this is what I would like to see.

1. abiding by the Constitution and not by some Liberal whack job supreme coont justices OPINION.

-the Constitution is in Black and White and any 10 year old can understand it while using other writings and opinion from the writers

2. a tax system that does not rely on one class and demands that everyone pay their fair share despite personal choices and difficulties. "life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness" is all that is guaranteed. We need to eliminate the IRS and all those damn tax laws....child tax credit, mortgage credit, small business...deaf, blind...deductions

3. an end to the racist affirmative action policies

4. an end to ALL foreign aid and influence

5. a policy of America first and donation by free will-see item 4

That's basically it and really isn't that much to ask for is it? I mean we are all equal aren't we? or is that just talking points?

Factual answers and truth? Like the fact that you have absolutely no concept of how THOUSANDS in fines per employee would impact labor costs?

I have always simply asserted what my goals are. If you can't understand the simplicity of "less government" and "low taxes" and "restoring the Constitution" then you sir are beyond help.

Matthew...if you managed to make any sense, then you'd get some answers.

You need to stop listening to the voices in your head...they aren't credible sources for anything

"Never a direct, FACTUAL answer."

-Better question, when have you ever heard a direct, factual answer from a politician?!

I have no hidden goals

Source(s): actual conservative