Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Should I trade Matthew Stafford for Adrian Peterson?

My team:

QB: Stafford, Ponder, Kolb

RB: McFadden, Battle, Kevin Faulk

WR: Wallace, DeSean Jackson, Steve Johnson, Mike Williams(TB), Manningham, Jacoby Ford

TE: Gates, Pettigrew

D/ST: Giants

K: Bailey

The trade would probably be Stafford, Battle, and another player for Adrian Peterson and Jay Cutler. I really need help at RB and I believe Cutler is good enough to start each week.

Best Answer

You're cutting off your foot to save your hand. What you gain with Peterson, you're losing from Stafford.

The only reason I would say go ahead, though, is Stafford has proven to be fragile.

I'd see if he would take Steve Johnson instead. SJ has several tough matchups ahead. Or trade someone a better QB for SJ...

Source(s): Be a good member and select a Best Answer!

Cutler's not a good enough fantasy QB to start each week, but you can plug him in when required. That said, absolutely make this trade. As already mentioned, don't expect to play Peterson this week, but he and McFadden will get you an insane number of points when they're both playing, and will help you a ton in the playoffs.

If it's possible to package Manningham and Williams instead of Battle, you'd be set. Faulk's carries last week were a result of him still being on the field once the Pats started their no huddle offense.

• Erika

i might say no. Welker has been iffy and would have a neck harm. Stafford is having a large 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and a much extra suitable one than enormous Ben. Adrian Peterson is largely a monster. Jermichael Finley is a sturdy TE yet you are able to in all probability get a sturdy one for somebody like Chris Johnson or Hillis ... Aka volatile gamers which you do not prefer yet somebody else will take. too plenty riskiness here with Welker.

• ?

YES! Then maybe trade off one of your recievers like Wiliams or any of those top 4 for a QB

-NOTE- This is Peterson's bye