- DaSaGwaLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
both are correct, it really depends upon how you use it, for examples:
1. The reason why I didn't come was because I overslept.
2. The reason for my not coming was because I completely forgot about it.
3. The reason why I learn English is because I like to be able to communicate
with other people.
4. The reason for my learning English is to communicate with foreigners.Source(s): self
- Dark HelmetLv 79 years ago
大傻瓜 說的很正確 ,基本上 for + noun phrase, why + verb phrase