Can a Dancing with the Stars an help me find the song that Derek Hough and Alison Holker danced to tonight? ? ?

It was tonight on the results show (11/1/11) it was a mix of tango and paso doble. Here's a link to the video. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.purederekhough.com/tag/allison-holker/

Favorite Answer

I understand it was a song done especially for Derek and Allison's routine. You can download the YouTube video and have it extracted.

I have never heard it before. All I can tell you is that it's not a piece of classical music (the subject of this category) and advise you to try some other sections in the 'Music' division of Y!A.

there are various songs that I pay attention to that are dance/pop so i flow with Ke$sha suitable now. i'm listening to various the songs that are from her maximum up-to-date album now. a pair songs to look up are ... Die youthful C'mon Blow We R Who We R Take it Off additionally The needed are super. They sing "Lightening" this is a favorite of mine.

Yes yes please help... i am trying to find it too... that music was amazing!!!