Call of Duty series or Assassins Creed Series?

and why? :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Call of Duty series for sure! I've tried them, and they are fantabulous! The graphics are amazing, and there are lots of guns! Whats cool about Call of Duty is you can beat up anyone no matter the gun you have or the level you are! Call of Duty has lots of online players, and campaign (especially Black Ops one, dont bother with World At War) is AMAZING! And, it has combat training if you feel the need to get better at online play. I tried the Assassins Creed Series and I didn't like it very well. Plus, in around 5 days, Modern Warfare 3 is coming out, and that'll be awesome for sure! Take my word for it, Call of Duty is the best!

Source(s): I have all the games, Gamestop Pro Member, and FULL access to GameInformer magazine, #1 gaming magazine in the WORLD
  • 9 years ago

Assassins Creed, call of duty is broken and uninspired, but since I've been a big fan since the original call of duty i still buy the games.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Assassins creed all the way! You can pretty much do whatever you want!

Source(s): Its kinda addicting...
  • 9 years ago

COD series definitely. It's such a better series in my book. There is a lot I could go into about it which makes it so immersible. All around a great series.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

assassins creed all the way cod sux

• 9 years ago

love open world, story, graphics. pow!

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.