Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 10 years ago

My Gmail isnt letting me sign in?

I have an optimus v droid phone and i went into my market, a pop out from gmail keeps asking me to sign in to download an app but the thing is that at the end of the email it says youtube ? and i try clicking it to change it but it wont let me. i tried anyway i could to change it but it just lets me click were the password is not the email. so i cant edit it.

how do i change it? is there a way?

Favorite Answer

Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0 is a comprehensive solution for recovering all Internet Explorer saved passwords that include FTP password, email password, hotmail password, forum password, google password, yahoo password, AutoComplete passwords, etc. This program can automatically get the list of all passwords saved in Internet Explore even if you have deleted all IE history files. This program can also remove Content Advisor passwords and work with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8. http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/intern...

thats unfortuate