Why do people say Agnieszka Radwanska reminds them of Martina Hingis or Justine Henin?

She does have more variety than other players and she's not as powerful...but her variety consists of slicing and going to the net when it's a put away point...Serena Williams probably has more variety due to her being a seasoned player (decent net game, uses the slice when she has to, drop shots, etc.) but... show more She does have more variety than other players and she's not as powerful...but her variety consists of slicing and going to the net when it's a put away point...Serena Williams probably has more variety due to her being a seasoned player (decent net game, uses the slice when she has to, drop shots, etc.) but Serena doesn't really need variety as she has incredible power.

Hingis and Henin were geniuses on court who had every single shot in the game...I just don't see how Radwanska is comparable aside from slicing more often than other players would.

Maybe I'm not seeing something? Granted, I haven't watch too many of her matches, but a decent amount nonetheless
3 answers 3