How long do Lip tattoo last ??? ?

Please only answer if you actually have or if you specifically know someone with a lip tattoo.

How long did/has your lip tattoo last?

My uncles has lasted 20 years so far.

Lol to the people who say why would you get that. It's an inside joke thats been planned since i was in like 5th grade haha. I have "real" tattoos. This one is mainly a joke & its cheap so whatever.

• Favorite Answer

You're supposed to get them touched up a few months after you get one. I've had mine for 4 years and it looks the same as the day I got it.

20 to 25 years

I believe they last as long as any other tattoo. I know someone who had something tattooed on the inside of his lip that he has had for about 5 years.

Depends on if they're those temporary ones you get in "Fruit Stripe" gum or permanent ones. Fruit Stripe - about 10 seconds. Permanent - at least 20 years.

Don't know why you'd want a lip tattoo though - isn't the point of getting a tattoo to show it off?

They last forever. You get it done, you like it, then six months down the road you notice it's looking weird, so you go get it touched up. Another six months pass, and it looks like a blob on your inner lip, then you realize, why did I do this? Although the ink will forever be in your lip, the design, or letters as most people get, will look like a big blob of ink.

as a tattoo artist and enthusiast.. i'm soo sorry, i can't take this seriously... tattooing is an art.... and lip ink.. unless cosmetic... is not an art.