After death, as the last enemy, is brought to nothing, who will Jesus be always subject to?

Update:

From the first answers, i think you all need to read the Bible with more frequency.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Elijah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1 Cor.15:28 says:

"And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all." ASV

Not only does this verse show that Jesus subjects himself to God, but Jesus is phrased as a separate and distinct individual FROM God. This is in conjunction with the divine headship arrangement where God is head of Christ just as a man is head over woman:

1 Corinthians 11:3 says, "Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God." (New International Version)

According to the Bible, Jesus is not God but instead is God's only-begotten Son (John 1:18)

Is God Always Superior to Jesus?

http://www.watchtower.org/e/ti/article_06.htm

• 9 years ago

According to 1Corinthians 15:24,28 he will be always subject to "his God and Father".

1Corinthians 15:24-28 disproves the trinity:

That passage of scripture proves that Jesus is not God -- or else he would be handing back the Kingdom to himself. The scripture only makes logical sense if only the Father is God. The phrase "HIS God and Father" demonstrates that God is "the God of" Jesus (Romans 1:17), i.e. the One Jesus worships and regards as superior even as his earthly brothers also worshipped God and regarded Him as superior. (John 20:17) It also shows that the same God is also Jesus' ("His") Father, i.e. the one responsible for Jesus' being in existence. Clearly then, Jesus must have had a beginning. The term "Father of" is always used in scripture of someone responsible for bringing something/someone into existence and/or taking the role of such a person. To conveniently ascribe a different meaning to the term when used of God's relationship to Jesus is to be dishonest. Most importantly, the scripture shows Jesus being, not co-equal but subject to God.

• 9 years ago

Death, the enemy along with the antichrist and false prophet will be thrown into the lake of fire. It won't be 'nothing' as you are suggesting. As for the last part of your question. who will Jesus be always subject to? He is NOT subject to anyone or anything for he is God.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Jesus will Submit to the Father.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

After his 1000 year reign he will turn the kingdom over to his father, Jehovah.

Source(s): JW
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

King of Kings and Lord of Lords, that at the name of Jesus EVERY Knee shall bow and EVERY tongue confess Him Lord

He sits at the right hand of the Father and bows to no one

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Perhaps another world,as this one never got it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Jesus is fictional, so you have asked an irrelevant question.

• 9 years ago

HUh? Please elaborate... i dIdn't get the question at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.