Size difference between two African Clawed Frogs?

I have a two African Clawed Frogs. Severus is about half an inch longer than Albus and somewhat fatter. They are both still juveniles and under 2 inches. I read that African Clawed Frogs should only be kept with other ACFs of the same relative size. Do you think that they are close enough to live together? I... show more I have a two African Clawed Frogs. Severus is about half an inch longer than Albus and somewhat fatter. They are both still juveniles and under 2 inches. I read that African Clawed Frogs should only be kept with other ACFs of the same relative size. Do you think that they are close enough to live together?

I also have a mystery snail. He is pretty big, bigger than Severus, and has a strong, thick shell. Will they bother him when they get older? I can move him in with my betta fish if I have to, but I'd rather have him with the frogs if I can do that. The frogs are very messy and I'm not sure how I would keep that tank clean without the snail's help.