Adam K
Lv 5
Adam K asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

What are those 14 countries who voted against Palestine to join the UNSECO?

what else except the U.S., Germany, Australia, Canada and Holland?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sweden, Germany, USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, Israel.. so annoying, I saw the list somewhere and can`t remember.

Bloody old age!

Anyway, bloody good luck to them, 20 years of negotiations and Obama-Netanyahu still want to keep yapping.

At least most of the world has made a decision.

Which is something the US/Israel couldn`t manage to do, because it suits their plans to keep expanding and stealing.

Maybe now The Church of the Nativity will get the World Heritage Site status that it deserves and I`m an atheist, surely the Amero-Christos can appreciate that?

Edit: Found it!

No: Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Israel, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Palau, Panama, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sweden, United States of America, Vanuatu.

Abstentions: Albania, Andorra, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Colombia, Cook Islands, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Georgia, Haiti, Hungary, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Latvia, Liberia, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Switzerland, Thailand, Macedonia, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Zambia.

Yes: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Chile, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Sant Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

Absent: Antigua and Barbuda, Central African Republic, Comoros, Dominica, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Madagascar, Maldives, Marshall Islands, ConFederated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Niue, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

<<If abortion is criminal, then how come countries that permit it evaluate killing a fetus a homicide ?>> in simple terms because of the fact something it criminal would not advise it is authentic. <<If abortion is criminal then we could consistently anticipate that fetus isn't a human.>> there's a reason you won't be able to spell 'anticipate' without '***'. people who anticipate too lots finally end up making asses of themselves. <<yet in countries snip homicide, how come?>> would not make experience, does it - and yet, there you're advocating human beings purely anticipate the government is nice! <<the competition of the lady, being criminal, and the scientific technique isn't excuse neither a distinction. So it somewhat is the two the two are homicide or the two are actually not. authentic ?>> incorrect! <<Marc, maybe you're too identification**t to comprehend the question and placed the respond "not">> advert hominem assaults injury your credibility. maybe Marc, like me, would not see too lots interior the way of credibility whilst analyzing your question. <<mnwomen you're snip isn't homicide.>> The term "fetus" actually potential "the greater youthful interior the womb". The fetus IS a residing man or woman. life starts off at theory, not beginning nor some arbitrary element in between. hence, each abortion constitutes the homicide of an unborn man or woman. <<no count number if it is not human then killing it is not a homicide.>> however the fetus IS human. hence, abortion IS homicide. <<No distinction between snip and stupid mind's eye.>> what's so slender minded approximately acknowledging the unborn for the residing human beings they're? given which you're actually unable to try this, would not that advise your techniques is in reality greater slender than mine? <<Billy, did you snip man or woman not 2.>> That in simple terms is going to instruct how schizophrenic human establishments could be - and you want to anticipate such a company (the government) is nice.

• 8 years ago

No matter it made no difference, Palestine won enough backing from 107 countries.

International wimps Britain and Italy abstained.

Says it all.

• 8 years ago

I can speak for Canada because I know that we have a dildo for a Prime Minister. He's be *** licking the USA for years now and we are starting to understand his limited mentality. As far as the others, probably the same scenario.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

14 countries with the guts to stand against the Islamic Dark Agers,whatever the reason

These are the States prepared to say no to muslim bull manure.

They will be the core of resistance to World Sharia Law,when push comes to shove.

Britain shamefully did not vote against,although we have become a source of terrorism because of scum paki immigration.

Source(s): Most of us,shamed by it.
  • 8 years ago

I don't know but I would say that they are wise nations who know the score.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Allies that receive blood money.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.