What is salvation and how do you acquire it?

Are we all made to believe that the only people save are just the Christians?

It is a given that Adoni our Messiah is the only way to the kingdom of heaven. Another is to be sanctified and purified in spirit to be accepted. If anyone accepts the Messiah by faith through grace that Yahweh is salvation (Yeshuah), then you have found the key.

But for those who never knew Yeshuah are not accountable but are judge through their conscience.

In other words, it doesn't matter what religion you belong to. If you have never heard or been taught by the gospels, you are not held accountable. and if you are bound to be evil if being preach upon and continue, you are better of not hearing the words of Yahweh. Rom 1:20, Psa 19 and 2Pet 2:21

Understand this, we are not to condemn the Hebrew people, less we be cursed (Gen 12:3). That is a promise directly from Yahweh. If any of them were taught and understood Yeshuah but rejected Him, that is another story. But for them, it is better for a Messianic Hebrew to share with them through an Aramaic bible or their own Hebrew bible. For them, we been contaminated by the Greeks and even the word Jesus to them is Greek. But in general, I would not worry about them. Yahweh already has a plan for them. If there is any people in the world who understand purification and sanctification, it is them, they are taught to live it. If you decide to convert to Judaism, the requirement is to live the Jewish life style. Of course there are good and bad Hebrews, no doubt about that. The have Moses and the Prophet that teaches salvation, regardless if the know Jesus or not, they got Yahweh and His Spirit (Holy Spirit). But in the end their veil will be remove and they will one day see the same truth.

Children, and the original sin. That is a lie, it is rather the curse of Adam and it only applies if you broke your innocence in what age you are responsible in doing right from wrong. Gen 8:21. Children sometime during their youth, they become aware and break innocence. Mat 19:14, Luk 18:15-17.

1. If you never knew Jesus or been taught about Him you are not accountable, but there is no excuse for not knowing God Rom 1:20 and Psa 19

2. If knowing Jesus will only make you worst, you are better of not knowing Him 2Pet 2:21, so watch who you preach to.

3. all baby's and children of innocence goes to the kingdom of heaven. Mat 19:14 and Luk 18:15-17

4 The Hebrews has Mose and the Prophet Luk 16:29 and Mat 5:17. Jesus did not come to abolish the Law (Jesus came to fulfill it), with these 2 verse, who are we to judge the Jews. Mat 12:23. As long as they do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit they are in good hands.

Note:Don't get me wrong. There is blessing and treasures, if you know the man Yeshuah part divine and part humanity.

There, I prove my point. I supported my answers with supporting verses. If anyone still rejects what I have said, that is only pertaining or concerning Christians. Whoever you may be, you must be lost in space somewhere and need to get you head out of the gutter.

Update:

Yahweh is God the creator, Yeshuah is "Ya" God divine in spirit (son of God) shuah is Salvation human soul and body (son of man) Yeshuah has Yahweh's spirit but His soul and body are from the genes of Mary. Like I said, Yeshuah is a given. But he did not come to condemned the world but to save it. 4 things you need to understand, salvation is from Jesus. everyone will eventually know who Jesus is, but watch out who you are condemning, you might just see them in heaven. People who never new Jesus is not accountable, in any shape or form unless they are point blank evil, they are judge by their conscience. Children, are not to be condemn, they are innocent. Jesus told the Jews that they have Moses and the prophet whether they live by the law or not, salvation has been taught by the Prophets through their Torah and in general the Tanakh. Whether they recognize Jesus or not, they are still Gods children. The Pharisee's are religious fanatics and are no different than the Catholic

Update 2:

Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save it. How can you worship Jesus if you never got to know Him. Jesus does not hold them accountable nor does He hold the Hebrews who was not given the opportunity to know him. From the Gentiles, how much more the Hebrews who knows who there Yahweh is. They have Mose and the Prophets to teach about salvation and the coming Messiah.

Think outside the box. Not all the people that you will see in heaven are all Christians. Though by then they will know Him there. That was a lie, who ever told you that the Christians are the only ones that are save only makes that person proud and ignorant, 2 words that are combined together makes that person dangerous and is like a loose canon.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The messiah (anointed king) has nothing whatsoever to do with "salvation," whatever that is. The messiah's sole purpose is to work together with God and man to bring about universal PEACE on earth.

According to the Christian doctrine of original sin, until Jesus, atonement for sins could only be received through a blood atonement offering at the altar of the Jerusalem Temple. Those (Jews and all Gentiles) who could not avail themselves of the atonement granted at the Jerusalem Temple's altar died by this sin, consigned to eternal punishment with no means of achieving atonement and heavenly blessings. Following Jesus' death, it is claimed, neither Jew nor Gentile could receive forgiveness of their sins without belief in him as savior from sin. Indeed, if what Christianity says is true billions of people since then have also suffered the same fate, unaware of Jesus as their "savior" or that there was even a need to be "saved." According to this rationalization, God created humankind with free will and the ability to sin then demanded superlative perfection from this imperfect being that He created. Then God took on the guise of humanity in the form of Jesus in order to rescue His imperfect creation. But, in the process consigned billions of lost souls before and after the advent of Jesus to eternal punishment for not knowing of Jesus and accepting the "grace" he allegedly provided. Billions of people, Christian doctrine teaches, have gone to eternal damnation for not accepting what they did not know about!

Some Christian commentators explain, "he [Jesus] went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison" (1 Peter 3:19) as meaning that Jesus, between his death and supposed resurrection, descended into Hell and offered to those who lived before Noah (verse 20) a second chance for salvation. But, this is a doctrine that is without even New Testament support. The eternal damnation of billions of men, women, and children who whether living before or after Jesus never heard of the claim that there is no forgiveness of sin outside of belief in Jesus is the summation of the Christian doctrines of original sin. Is this the Christian understanding of a just and righteous God who is also compassionate?

Jews do not believe in the doctrine of original sin. This is a Christian belief based on Paul's statement, "Therefore just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned" (Romans 5:12). The doctrine was fully developed by the church father, Augustine of Hippo (354-430).

According to this doctrine, hereditary sinfulness is inescapably transmitted to human beings by their parents, starting with Adam and Eve. It is alleged that only acceptance of Jesus as savior from sin can redeem a person from sin. All those who do not accept Jesus as their savior from sin are condemned to eternal suffering in hell.

Whether man is a sinner by nature or not is immaterial. Judaism teaches the biblical way to repentance and reconciliation with God. Sincere repentance in which the sinner pledges to rectify his sinful ways and lead a righteous life is one means that is open at all times to all of humanity (Jonah 3:5-10, Daniel 4:27). God counsels Cain, "Why are you annoyed, and why has your countenance fallen? If you do good [that is, change your ways], will it not be lifted up [that is, you will be forgiven]. But if you do not do good, sin rests at the door; and it desires you, but you may rule over it" (Genesis 4:6-7). God informs Cain that repentance and subsequent forgiveness are always open to him. The remedy for sin is clear. Biblically, God's loving-kindness depends on right conduct and extends to all humanity.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/faq-primary-211/orig...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you sincerely want to know the Lord and the truth, you certainly can. jesus died for everyone in the world who would accept him into their hearts. He promised to send the Holy Spirit and he did. On the Day of Pentecost the Holy Spirit came in a very strong way in Acts 2:1-4.

I agree that we are not to condemn the Hebrew people at all and I don't. In fact, I hear from 5 different Messianic Jewish ministries. God bless you.

• sanity
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Your point 3. was contradicted by Paul. Paul argued for original sins (means everyone sins and everyone born with sins) using the verse from the Old Testament. That was the difference between Jewish belief and Pauline Christianity, because the Jews do not believe in original sin.

Psalms 51:5: "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

So, are you claiming that the Old Testament (from which the New Testament is based upon) lie? So, in your own words, the Old Testament, being part of the bible, is not inerrant?

• 8 years ago

Was that a question or just an answer and Oh by the way Yahweh and Yeshua are two completely different individuals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

God says in Acts 4,10-12: "It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. Jesus, the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” The Word of God says that there is only one name under heaven that we must be saved, Jesus Christ.

If you seek God and true salvation, you will find it: "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8,31-32) If you truly look for God , you will find it, you will find the salvation.

I found the salvation from sins and become born again thanks to my church, you can visit and order our free Christian books, especially book titled: "Have you truly been born again of water and the Spirit?"

God bless you!

• 8 years ago

It's simple, trust God instead of someone else. Jesus made the approach to God possible in that way. Trust in what God says over what someone else or yourself says. Keep on doing that, and you will be saved and continue being saved. Let God deal with any sin issues with you as you go.

John 3

18 Whoever believes (pisteuo- to trust in, to confide in) in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Jesus is nothing more than a character in a fairy tale, an amalgamation of many much older myths.

Words from a cult guide book are prove of nothing.

• 8 years ago

You christians and your storybooks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.